Abomb Glitch

#31masterpug53Posted 6/29/2009 1:23:29 PM
'Ive been on this board since like...the beginning, and this glitch will only happen if you drop WAY too many items and leave them laying around. For instance, I decided to drop 700 copies of the Black Courier, in the middle of Bruma, and now im stuck in Bruma with no saves before it. I run at about .000000000001 FPS and its terrible. Other than this, there is no other glitch like what youre talking about.'

I don't like to speak in absolutes, but you quite simply have no idea what you're talking about. Nothing in your post describes the A-bomb glitch in the slightest. please don't contribute any more posts to this topic unless you have actually encountered the A-bomb glitch - if you are making an attempt to disprove the A-bomb's existence, you are climbing an impossible slope.

And the A-bomb glitch has been called just that on this board quite often recently - as I said in my first gigantoid post, the term 'A-bomb' apparently came about to aleviate confusion, seeing as how certain groups were also referring to the Shivering Isles Reference Bug as 'The Glitch of Doom.' It goes by two names, and it doesn't take an extraordinary amount of brain power to realize that both names refer to the same glitch. But then again, it simply wouldn't be Gamefaqs if we weren't arguing over semantics rather than discussing the actual issue.

---
Simple questions deserve long-winded answers that no one will bother to read.
#32JediLawyerPosted 6/29/2009 1:27:47 PM
But then again, it simply wouldn't be Gamefaqs if we weren't arguing over semantics rather than discussing the actual issue.

^ This
#33xud9dab2Posted 6/29/2009 1:32:15 PM
I don't fully understand how "cells" work, but I always wondered why it didn't spawn a random loot bag when I see the video of thousands of watermelons raining from the sky. I'm guessing because the cell is big enough to support it? Who knows.

Cells are basically the 'world', with objects (such as the interior of a house, or a wall) placed in it. I don't quite understand it either. And the loot bag in only generated if the amount of items exceed the slots when the cell is loaded, cells don't load unless you exit and renter, simply said: Stay in one place and the loot bag will not appear. I think that is how it goes anyway.

But then again, it simply wouldn't be Gamefaqs if we weren't arguing over semantics rather than discussing the actual issue

^ That
#347Nitro7Blazer7Posted 6/29/2009 2:50:18 PM
From: NephilimRising | Posted: 6/28/2009 1:38:40 PM | #009
It is generally known as the Glitch of Doom. If the TC doesn't get the name right he should at least explain what he's talking about in the first post.

I've heard both names for it.
---
|~~\|~|= = <Insert witty quote here>
|_|\__| = = GT: aclineN7
#35gungunn101Posted 6/29/2009 3:20:26 PM

Ok fine "The Glitch of Doom"
Its been called both names

Yeah...no it hasn't.

You're new to this board and undoubtedly new to other boards pertaining to this game. It is never called the a-bomb glitch.

Yes it has.
---
If you are Amish and are 100% proud of it, put this in your signature.
#36TTprime64(Topic Creator)Posted 6/30/2009 10:56:43 AM
Thanks a bunch you guys.
That really helped me out.
---
Brian! There's a message in my alphabets. It says "ooooooooooooooo"~Peter Griffin
"Peter, those are Cheerios"~Brian Griffin