Unfriendly competition

• Topic Archived

User Info: uncle_craigy

uncle_craigy
7 years ago#1
Is there a way I can cancel a quest without killing the person who starts it? I've managed to screw up the unfriendly competition quest because, when I did the quest id hadn't played the game much I had a guard on my tail and though if I ran to the tomb where I was meant to go, the guard couldn't get inside.
I think I managed to steal the shovel because I can talk to the shop guy and say "yes here's the shovel" to him but I need more evidence, but because I died in the tomb from the guard, the gravedigger isn't home, and the tomb is always locked, am I just going at the wrong time of day or have I really screwed up the mission?
gamertag: craiganater03

User Info: hufdvh

hufdvh
7 years ago#2
What?!? Repeat exactly how far you were before this happened and what you are meant to do now.
---
:D

User Info: hufdvh

hufdvh
7 years ago#3
You probably have to break into that gravediggers house and get the manifest, than go to the grave and kill him. Go here:http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Unfriendly_Competition
---
:D

uncle_craigy
7 years ago#4
i was in the tomb, started the fight the two men, but a guard came and killed me, so now agarmir is not at home, ever and the tomb is sealed shut

User Info: skilz2_kill

skilz2_kill
7 years ago#5
If you died, you'd have to reload, so just start the quest again....

uncle_craigy
7 years ago#6
the quest is still open and active though

User Info: bibfortuna25

bibfortuna25
7 years ago#7
Dying has no consequence in this game. You just reload and you are right back where you were last time you saved. So you can keep doing the quest.
Xbox Live Gamertag: bibfortuna25
Please read the sticky before asking questions. It's there for a reason.

uncle_craigy
7 years ago#8
well then, is the guy in the tomb only at a certain time of the day, because as i said before, he is never, never home, and the tomb is always closed every time ive gone back, the shop owner keeps telling me to go back for more evidence

User Info: bibfortuna25

bibfortuna25
7 years ago#9
Go into his house and take the manifest. If you can't get into his house right now, wait until he leaves. Do what the quest tells you to do.
Xbox Live Gamertag: bibfortuna25
Please read the sticky before asking questions. It's there for a reason.

uncle_craigy
7 years ago#10
ive done all that, im past it, i screwed up when i was meant to surprise him in the tomb and kill him and the accomplice but before i could kill those two, i died

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived