Vampire bite?

#1Queen_AlfinaPosted 6/30/2010 2:30:22 PM
Okay, I learned how to bite someone while they sleep.
What happens after I bite them, do they just die and that's it? Or does something happen to that person or me?
---
In the place where the leaves dance, the fire burns. The shadow of the fire shines on the village. Once again, new leaves sprout.
#2Art Of DrowningPosted 6/30/2010 2:31:33 PM
It reverts you back to phase 1 of vampirism where you have minimal stat bonuses but no one can tell you're a vampire and you will not take sun damage. Nothing happens to the NPC that was bitten.
---
"Catch my soul, it's willing to fly away."
#3Queen_Alfina(Topic Creator)Posted 6/30/2010 2:33:39 PM
After time do I get to the 2nd stage again, or am I in permanent 1st stage.
And other question, can I bite people while in the 1st stage.
(Sorry, I'm new to the whole vampire thing, I just know you can bite people and get hurt by the sun.)
---
In the place where the leaves dance, the fire burns. The shadow of the fire shines on the village. Once again, new leaves sprout.
#4DirtbagKidPosted 6/30/2010 2:33:49 PM
Unfortunately, nothing happens to them. It would be cool to spread the Vampirism effects but alas biting necks simply sates your thirst for blood. However, if you bite necks and someone sees you, it will count as assault. It also depends on who observes you; a beggar in Imperial Waterfront was cheering me on while I was biting a neck... lol.
---
Gamertag --- NubStump
#5DirtbagKidPosted 6/30/2010 2:39:24 PM
You will gradually elevate in Vampire stages as you procrastinate your blood drinking. I think it's 2-3 days to go up a stage. The vampires need blood to be more "normal". The less you drink, the more you become a full-fledged vampire. But as long as you can deal with walking around at night you get nice stat bonuses. At first stage you take no sun damage. After that, you do take damage. Try this for a reference.

http://oblivion.wikia.com/wiki/Vampirism
---
Gamertag --- NubStump
#6Queen_Alfina(Topic Creator)Posted 6/30/2010 2:44:36 PM
Okay, thank you very much, I understand now. ^_^
---