Hotlap Challenge: GBA Edition

#1dark_minunPosted 2/22/2009 11:07:46 PM
The Hotlap Challenge is an event which originated on the Forza 2 board, created by Gallardo11.

The way it works is like this: The TC posts a track, and participants try to set the best possible lap time on that track.

Since this board moves agonizingly slowly, the Challenge will be open until March 31. Anyone is welcome to participate.

Cheating is pointless because it will gain you no prize, however I may question you if you manage to run the track in a ridiculous amount of time, like, say, 5 seconds.

The track that I'm featuring today is Hillside-2, and my time so far is 40.25 seconds.

For the easiest way to set a lap time on Hillside-2, go to the quick race menu, choose a custom race, select point-to-point matches, and choose this track. It will tell you your time on the finish screen.

Run whatever car you would like, with whichever difficulty settings you prefer.

Feel free to post your best time here, regardless of whether it's a winning time, and discuss strategy at a snail's pace.
---
Bring back Vanilla Coke in Canada!! (started: 01/02/2009)
. . . 1600 MS points for The Lost and Damned . . . Good luck . . .
#2Coquette_Posted 3/19/2009 3:52:50 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#3Coquette_Posted 3/19/2009 3:53:09 PM
You've got 12 days until the deadline if you want to compete!

Come on, take me on!
---
Eye iz Dark Minun
#4dark_minun(Topic Creator)Posted 4/3/2009 7:55:01 AM
Looks like I'm a few days late . . . . . oh well, no one participated anyways.

I'll leave this topic open until it purges, feel free to post a time or encourage me to run another one.
---
Bring back Vanilla Coke in Canada!! (started: 01/02/2009)
. . . 1600 MS points for The Lost and Damned . . . Good luck . . .