if they brought this to the 360...

#1fattywannabeePosted 10/10/2009 7:03:01 PM
I would be the happiest man-boy on the planet. This game is better than MUA, and way wayyyyyyyy better than MUA 2.
#2chaos_belmontPosted 10/11/2009 1:08:32 AM
In my opinion you are not wrong. They did Magneto well in this one, i would like to have shrapnel sentry do more dmg without any other char helping but it's good enough and his brutal defence is almost to great.

Perhaps i would have enjoyed MUA more if i had live, it felt so empty without Magneto, and Dr. Doom would also have been great to play with.

MUA2 had Hulk without any dlc so that was awesome.
---
I feel like the concepts of good and evil staggers my inner hatred to leak out in it's purest chaotic/destructive form.
#3fattywannabee(Topic Creator)Posted 10/11/2009 9:04:01 AM
They did release Magneto and Doom for MUA eventually. But I missed magnetos old moves. Like the one where he would lessen the gravitational pull and everything would fly around. Such a fun move.
#4HellKnightXPosted 10/19/2009 11:44:57 PM
MUA2 was a disgrace to this series. I wanted to play XML2 again today but remembered the 360 can't play it. Guess I'll have to go out and buy a used PS2 version so I can play it on a PS3...
---
Someday, someone will best me. But it won't be today, and it won't be you.
#5fattywannabee(Topic Creator)Posted 10/20/2009 9:26:02 AM
you can play xml2 on a ps3? Im jealous. And yes, mua 2 is junk. Absolutely junk.

What pisses me off though... is that the WII version got what looks like a rehatched xml2. Seriously, check out the videos. It looks very similar, powers, melee, and skins.
#6robbobmurPosted 10/20/2009 3:22:05 PM
I believe only certain models of the PS3 can play PS2 games.

check the PS3 hardware boards for more info.