Can you play solo?

#1RationManPosted 1/17/2011 4:21:07 PM

or do you have to play as a team?

#2wrestlermanPosted 1/17/2011 7:12:50 PM
technically you can play with one mutant at a time. you may have to kill the rest of your team to do this i forget
---
I have had this sig. since October 29th, 2004..gamertag=fergie6
#3robbobmurPosted 1/18/2011 2:44:41 PM
Yes , you have the option of making the team from 1 to 4 characters at any extraction point .
#4RationMan(Topic Creator)Posted 1/19/2011 7:34:07 PM
So i can just be magneto or nightcrawler, without any of the mutants alongside me?
#5GunzleaderPosted 1/19/2011 8:10:25 PM
why the hell you want to?
---
the one gamer that won't try or get heavy rain 1/10
#6wrestlermanPosted 1/21/2011 10:30:18 AM
yeah you can..but some parts will need a bridge maker or someone who can fly. magneto can do both but nightcrawler can't teleport across every gap i don't think. for most people its more fun with a team anyways but obviously do whatever you want
---
I have had this sig. since October 29th, 2004..gamertag=fergie6
#7RationMan(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2011 8:57:44 PM
is magneto good in this game?

What are his powers?
#8Wonko_the_Sane9Posted 1/22/2011 7:28:06 AM
Why dont you just read the FAQs instead of asking people information that's already posted.
#9robbobmurPosted 1/22/2011 8:53:29 AM
Wonko , isn't this a forum for the exchange of ideas and thoughts of any particular game ?

I often have a differing opinion or missed thought that a FAQ creator might have overlooked .

Ration - Magneto is one of the top characters in this game .

He has multiple uses and / or builds- offensive lead , XP boost , puzzle solving, skill booster .

His Shrapnell Sentry is one of the best offensive skills in the game .

Of his other powers , Metal Spikes is good when your enemies are directly in front of you , and Magnetic Grasp ( with just one skill point ) is good for crowd control. Others seem to favor Levitation as his AI skill , but it's never been one that I use .

His Polarized Shield boost and his 2 defensive passives can allow you to neglect his Body stat , and just throw everything into Focus . If you're just doing a one playthrough game .
#10Wonko_the_Sane9Posted 1/22/2011 9:05:54 AM
"What are his powers?"

Please tell me where opinion cums into this. I guess Magneto must not have Shrapnel Sentry or Flight. Hell I'm of the opinion that he fires Optic Blasts out of his Adamantium Claws. Maybe tomorrow I'll be of the opinion that he shoots chocolate out of his butt.

There, exchange ideas on that.