How do i make my self sick from eating food?

#1jeffree_frostPosted 8/28/2008 5:17:52 PM
im trying to move out of tranquility falls and one of Larry's golden goals is to make a nausea meal, so does anyone know how to make a sickening meal????

please help!
#2abler2005Posted 8/28/2008 7:31:34 PM
Hi,
Try this to see if you can get it to work:

Buy a cheap stove and cook the following ingredients { forgot what it is called; sorry; but it should work.}:

Bananas, Beets and Lamb

If this does not work; I can check my notes to see; but I hope it does help.

Hope you have a good day!
#3MusicAddictBabePosted 8/28/2008 7:51:36 PM
And also if worse comes to worse, buy a fish tank, harvest some fish, and make an all seafood meal basically. What really works is squid, lobster, and i can't remeber but i think it's red snapper, and maybe the mini swordfish i think. i can't exactly remember darn it.
#4ElCapoPosted 9/27/2008 10:58:04 AM
If you want you can also make a meal that'll make your Sim sick as well as dramatically reducing his/her bladder by 80%, the ingredients are:

Llama, Tuna, Eel, Peanut Oil and choose "Make Carpaccio". No stove needed and is best used if your Sim has maxed cooking skills.
---
Only audio n00bs buy BOSE! Buy Other Sound Equipment :P
#5MusicAddictBabePosted 9/27/2008 11:00:47 PM

I agree. Any meal where you have the option to make carpaccio is 98% garaunteed to be a "sick" meal!

(FYI: 1% because nothing's perfect, 1% because i'm not completely confident that it's 100% lol)

#6ElCapoPosted 9/28/2008 9:43:05 AM
Maybe. The ingredients I posted up causes a Sim to throw up and then wet itself afterwards if it didn't go to the bathroom prior to eating the meal. I use it as a creative way to kick out a Sim!!!
---
Only audio n00bs buy BOSE! Buy Other Sound Equipment :P
#7MusicAddictBabePosted 9/28/2008 7:38:19 PM
lol yeah that would be a great way to get rid of some people.
#8monsterhunter22Posted 10/11/2008 10:09:54 PM
lol yea i agree that would do it no doubt.
xD
#9Gamer_X27Posted 10/12/2008 11:45:24 PM
I find that when you combine squid, eel, halibut, and fluextare (you need a fish tank for the first three but, the fourth is a oil, you might need the second best or best fridge to get the oil). Also if you use the set skill cheat and set it to 0 then the meal wont just make sims puke and lose bladder but, will cause death (no joke) great when you make a group meal of the stuff at a party :) .
---
mess with the best, die like the rest
#10MusicAddictBabePosted 10/13/2008 7:38:24 PM

I find it amusing to do that. Sorry to get off subject but..

If you cook any nausua "induced" meal and cook it on a dirty counter, ur sim will die too. There's also a recipe. I'll look it up and post it tomorrow. :P