I need to know about a difference between this version and the PS2 version.

#1TidaldreamsPosted 3/20/2011 11:20:09 AM
This is about The Sims 2 for PS2 and Gamecube, and The Sims 2: Pets for Gamecube.

I got The Sims 2 for the playstation 2 because I thought it was AWESOME to be able to control your sims with the joystick (and other reasons of course). But when I play it... it's very laggy...most of the time. (My ps2 is perfectly fine with other games though, and my Sims 2 for PS2's CD is perfectly clean and doesn't have any scratches.)

Then, a friend lent me their gamecube version of The Sims: 2 Pets. (Not the NORMAL The Sims 2 for gamecube.)

And since I played The Sims 2: Pets on the gamecube, which is literally free of the lag that infests The Sims 2 for ps2... (And not just when I play multiplayer in the Sims 2... for ps2... I lag a lot when I play alone too.)

I was wondering if the Sims 2 (normal) for gamecube was also free of lag, like pets on gamecube... , I heard that the gamecube is technically more powerful than the ps2...

If the Gamecube version is just as kaggy as the ps2 version... Does that mean that ''pets'' on gamecube isn't laggy only because there's no multiplayer anymore in pets ?

Anyway, I want to buy the Sims 2 for gamecube, if it's less laggy so please help me...

Thanks for helping me be a wary customer!
---
My Super Smash Bros. Friend Code : 3222-5270-7863
North American and Canadian brawlers, Add me !