How to stop jimmy the neck and friends

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. The Sims 2
  3. How to stop jimmy the neck and friends
6 years ago#1
Hi, i have one questions.. How do i stop them? Thanks
6 years ago#2
Go into the basement, turn left, go into the room that leads to the fridge. Face the lockers, go to them and you'll open the path to the rat cave. Search for the ratsuit, change into the Ratticator and beat them bad guys up.

You should now about the rat cave, either because you asked for permission to build it or because Tristan showed it to you.

There's a pattern how to attack them (works for robots and this other gang, too).

Tap the mask-symbol
get close to one of the meanies
as soon as the first icon flashes green, tap it
if he's stunned, the second icon will flash, tap it
if done right, the third symbol will flash, tap it

If done right, the guy will be captured. Repeat this with all of the guys. If you are lucky you can catch two at once, but for the beginning it's easier to catch one after another.
Be careful, if they face you before you are ready to attack, well. You know what happens.

---
I may be odd, but I always get even.
"Gravitation can not be held responsible for people falling in Love" Einstein
  1. Boards
  2. The Sims 2
  3. How to stop jimmy the neck and friends

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived