Product key for company of heroes

#1ArtickF8Posted 6/4/2011 7:27:02 PM

I know losing your product key for the game is like the stupidest thing you could do, but nonetheless, I have done that. I uninstalled the game off my previous computer and want to install it on my current one, but, silly me, i have the disc, amd no key :( If anyone could find it in their nerdy hearts to give me a key, or tell me where I could get one (without having to pay for it) I would be very grateful.

#2sfcalimariPosted 6/4/2011 11:31:25 PM
Contact Relic if you actually have the game.
---
the earth was beginning to cool off in the correct manner of eternity and office girls were returning like penguins from Montgomery Street
#3ArtickF8(Topic Creator)Posted 6/6/2011 9:30:10 AM

I did purchase it, Will I have to pay for a new product key?

#4lalala_laPosted 6/6/2011 10:06:02 AM
Some game companies might give you a free replacement key if you can show you own the game. But you should ask Relic to find out.
#5sfcalimariPosted 6/6/2011 11:50:30 AM
I actually bought a copy of Tales of Valor for my dad a couple years ago. He never opened it because he apparently decided to give up on video games without telling me but when I went to visit them and opened it there was no product key in the case. I'm sure there's a way to get a new one from Relic, they'll tell you what to do, maybe send a photo of the game box or something.
---
the earth was beginning to cool off in the correct manner of eternity and office girls were returning like penguins from Montgomery Street
#6sfcalimariPosted 6/6/2011 11:51:17 AM
Here:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/927618-company-of-heroes/51817056
---