Product key for company of heroes

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Company of Heroes
  3. Product key for company of heroes
4 years ago#1

I know losing your product key for the game is like the stupidest thing you could do, but nonetheless, I have done that. I uninstalled the game off my previous computer and want to install it on my current one, but, silly me, i have the disc, amd no key :( If anyone could find it in their nerdy hearts to give me a key, or tell me where I could get one (without having to pay for it) I would be very grateful.

4 years ago#2
Contact Relic if you actually have the game.
---
the earth was beginning to cool off in the correct manner of eternity and office girls were returning like penguins from Montgomery Street
4 years ago#3

I did purchase it, Will I have to pay for a new product key?

4 years ago#4
Some game companies might give you a free replacement key if you can show you own the game. But you should ask Relic to find out.
4 years ago#5
I actually bought a copy of Tales of Valor for my dad a couple years ago. He never opened it because he apparently decided to give up on video games without telling me but when I went to visit them and opened it there was no product key in the case. I'm sure there's a way to get a new one from Relic, they'll tell you what to do, maybe send a photo of the game box or something.
---
the earth was beginning to cool off in the correct manner of eternity and office girls were returning like penguins from Montgomery Street
4 years ago#6
Here:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/927618-company-of-heroes/51817056
---
  1. Boards
  2. Company of Heroes
  3. Product key for company of heroes

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived