This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How to see current download queue?

#1SocratoPosted 12/7/2011 5:51:21 PM
In the old NXE you could click on your avatar and at the bottom of the list see your currently running downloads. Does anyone know how to do this now on the awesome new dash?
---
I am the internet, thanks for using me
#2squarex8264Posted 12/7/2011 5:55:17 PM
Might be an option in the submenu when clicking your avatar... not sure.

Ever since NXE, I've always done it through the Guide since it's much faster. Open the Guide and go one or two blades to the left. Top option on one of the pages will be "Active Downloads".
---
Gamertag: Squ4rex
***Xbox XDK/Natal Platform*** (PIX / Xbox Studio Tester)
#3RenamonPosted 12/7/2011 5:56:16 PM
squarex2003 posted...
Open the Guide and go one or two blades to the left. Top option on one of the pages will be "Active Downloads".

The same place it was in the previous dashboard. Don't know why people have problems finding things when the location doesn't even change.
---
Movies that I believe will come true: Wall-E, Idiocracy
Halo 1 > all other Halo games
#4Socrato(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2011 9:18:14 PM
Renamon posted...
squarex2003 posted...
Open the Guide and go one or two blades to the left. Top option on one of the pages will be "Active Downloads".

The same place it was in the previous dashboard. Don't know why people have problems finding things when the location doesn't even change.

This is not where I used to access it. Thanks.
---
I am the internet, thanks for using me
#5RogerioFMPosted 12/8/2011 3:33:03 PM
Socrato posted...
In the old NXE you could click on your avatar and at the bottom of the list see your currently running downloads. Does anyone know how to do this now on the awesome new dash?

I am such an idiot, I had the same question, just press the xbox button, and on market place you will find it.
#6gabriusPosted 12/8/2011 4:03:20 PM
Guide button
Left
Left
A
---
SHOOTEMUP
/XBL|PSN\ - Gabrius
#7tisukoPosted 12/8/2011 4:14:21 PM

In the old NXE you could click on your avatar and at the bottom of the list see your currently running downloads.

Funny thing is, I didn't even know you could do this. I always went through the Xbox Guide Button, LOL.
---
+_AN|?+=E+ ?w?_+ i
PSN: tisuko GT: k0tet5u