This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Trials Evolution - No need to download demo

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Trials Evolution - No need to download demo
3 years ago#1
The game is so dam good your 100% to buy it anyways.

$15

50+ Built Tracks
4+ Built Skill Games
4 Player Online Competitive Multiplayer
Unlimited Tracks/Skill Games to download via Create & Share

The Little Big Planet of dirt biking.

Buy Buy Buy
---
3DS FC: 3265 - 5225 - 6750 (JayMart )
(Xbox Live GT) jaymart 4point0 (PSN) jaymart_ 2k (Twitter) jaymart2k
(edited by jaymart_2k)
3 years ago#2
jaymart_2k posted...
so dame good

Does this mean Judi Dench recommends the game? Or is its level of goodness comparable to hers?
---
Posted from my Xbox360 with 360FAQS v1.1
(edited by infinitexx)
3 years ago#3
I'd totally do that old hag.
---
My mind functions perfectly on tangents skewed insane.
3 years ago#4
I love it when people tell others what to play. As if they are more capable of knowing what you like to play.
---
Andrew Bynum looks like a young Magic Johnson.
3 years ago#5
Lol @ editing and still not spelling it the correct way.
---
GT:Triple S 06
PSN:Triple_S_09
3 years ago#6
Is it super-hard like the first game. First game is awesome, but holy poop is it hard.
---
The only games that matter in 2012: Mass Effect 3, Witcher 2 360, SSX, Halo 4, Borderlands 2, Lumines Electronic Symphony, Fez
3 years ago#7
Stop doing this...
Seriously, I hate it when a game comes out and people fill the message board with "You HAVE to buy this game!!"

All it does is make me want to buy it less.
---
"I don't know, it's an impossible choice...I just have to hope that when I flip the coin it somehow explodes and kills me."
3 years ago#8
Honestly, not my type of game.

But the video sold the game for me. Day 1 purchase. Altho I will not have any idea what I will be doing.
3 years ago#9
Oh I'll get it. Still never completed half the hard courses on 1 but I still want it quite bad. Is the sharing the same way? Such as you can only do so with friends?
---
Play Slow Die Ignorant
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Trials Evolution - No need to download demo

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived