This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Trade in value of the 360 controller at GameStop?

#1hellbringherPosted 5/7/2012 7:17:41 PM
I have social phobia so can anyone tell me?
---
P.O.D's new album Murdered Love - June 19th 2012
#2BigSaltyDookiePosted 5/7/2012 7:21:39 PM
Wireless Controller - $12
---
Old bear.. he likes the honey!
Heart attack never stopped old big bear!
#3BrightFartPosted 5/7/2012 7:21:50 PM
if you had social phobia, you wouldn't go into the store so why are you asking?
#4Clique_KillaPosted 5/7/2012 7:24:30 PM

Maybe there are different types of social phobias, and the one that the TC claims to have doesn't have anything to do with going to stores. Just a guess from using context clues and common sense, so I could be waaaaaay off base here.
---
Killa of Cliques
#5BrightFartPosted 5/7/2012 7:26:31 PM
Clique_Killa posted...
Maybe there are different types of social phobias, and the one that the TC claims to have doesn't have anything to do with going to stores. Just a guess from using context clues and common sense, so I could be waaaaaay off base here.

True, then he could call and ask, couldn't he? It's an odd kind of social phobia, at least according to the psych classes I've taken, where you're more afraid of talking on the phone for 2 or 3 minutes compared to actually going out and into a store.
#6Clique_KillaPosted 5/7/2012 7:28:32 PM

Clique_Killa posted...

True, then he could call and ask, couldn't he? It's an odd kind of social phobia, at least according to the psych classes I've taken, where you're more afraid of talking on the phone for 2 or 3 minutes compared to actually going out and into a store.

I agree sir, so after doing some google searching I found this

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telephone_phobia

Maybe this is what the TC has? The article calls it a social phobia as well. A lot of strange people out there.
---
Killa of Cliques
#7BrightFartPosted 5/7/2012 7:32:13 PM
Or maybe the TC is just lazy and doesn't want to call? Seeing as how whenever someone makes a topic asking how much the trade in value is for something, people tell him/her to call and ask.

And most people with telephone phobia also have phobias where they can't go out at all or go into stores.
#8Xx5ILLYR4BBITxXPosted 5/7/2012 7:36:05 PM
HE might just be lazy but there are ppl that are very shy and wont call ppl on the phone. It's 12 ciredit btw tc.
---
Animal Crossing City Folk FC: 4943-1040-9249 Character name:Oscar Town: Elmhurst
PM me your info too so I can add you as well.
#9hellbringher(Topic Creator)Posted 5/7/2012 7:41:39 PM
Thanks for the help.
---
P.O.D's new album Murdered Love - June 19th 2012