This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Best games under 20 dollars non rpg's

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Best games under 20 dollars non rpg's
3 years ago#1
i have every rpg for the system so looking for something different any advice?
---
3 years ago#2
I got PoP: The Forgotten Sands for $8 a couple weeks ago. Not bad.
---
http://i39.tinypic.com/6h2t76.gif http://img10.abload.de/img/211qvyuvdcl.gif?tti
3 years ago#3
Rayman Origins
---
GameFAQs it's like fantasy football, only with games and consoles.
Support: Rising Star Games and Akai Katana (Cave)
3 years ago#4
There are a ton of great games out there under $20... does it matter if the game I'm suggesting is only under $20 used?

Bioshock
Bayonetta
BlazBlue :CS
The Darkness
Triple Pack (Trials HD, Splosion Man, Limbo)
Deadly Premonition (your mileage will vary)
Vanquish
Enslaved
The Orange Box
Alan Wake
Dead Rising
Singularity
---
You sound like republican cowboy, "i hate you opinion on zelda, i shoot you." - TyrantSandwich
(edited by CyricsServant)
3 years ago#5
origins looks good but not under 30 even used with discount
---
3 years ago#6
Nier. Darksiders, Dead Space series, Tom Clancy Rainbow Six Vegas 2
3 years ago#7
Nier intrigues me will have to check it out and enslaved seemed decent in the demo
---
3 years ago#8
DeathEater30 posted...
Nier intrigues me will have to check it out and enslaved seemed decent in the demo

Nier is definitely worth buying. I would have recommended it myself, but I assumed you'd played it already. It's an action RPG.
---
You sound like republican cowboy, "i hate you opinion on zelda, i shoot you." - TyrantSandwich
3 years ago#9
Yeah I could never tell how rpg like it was I also have same issue with dragons dogma it seems more action like than rpg like but I know people love it so will pick it up when price comes down
---
3 years ago#10
i was at gamestop this weekend deciding on games under $20

there was lost via domus, fallout 3, duke nukem forever, halo 3, rage, tomb raider underworld, saints row 1& 2 pack it was hard to choose just 1
---
---
yo yo yo its the m*********** grizzmoe
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Best games under 20 dollars non rpg's

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived