This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Closed
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. RROD Q&A's
7 years ago#451
yes you keep everything but your box
7 years ago#452
Shot in the dark, probably, but for anyone that has sent in their console recently (within, say, 6 months), what kind of turnaround time am I looking at? I'd just like an estimation on how long I'm going to be xboxless. =( thanks.
7 years ago#453
Mine was 13 days total (not business days), sent in at the beginning of December. And I'm not really close to Texas either. I was pleased with the performance.
Mine took a bit longer than that, but it was during Thanksgiving.
In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act - George Orwell
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
7 years ago#456
thanks again, broskis.
7 years ago#457
"I got the Jasper. The system is 3 weeks old.
RRoD when I turned it on this morning. We have babied this system ever since we got it.

Wow. First report I've so far of a Jasper getting the RROD...
Quick Q, is the warranty an international one? As in it would be covered wherever MS has a presence? And what if I buy the console from another country? (Like buy in UK and bring it to Australia)
7 years ago#459
Red_Taragoshki, I would assume every console has the 3 year RROD warranty. They take the serial number from the back to see when it was produced. If it is within 3 years it's repaired for free.
Gamertag: GrimDarkHart
Currently Playing: Halo 3, Rock Band 2 and Gears of War 2
7 years ago#460
Contributing to this topic on death by a red ring.
GT: Menace 117
"The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success."--Elliot Carver
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. RROD Q&A's

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Closed