This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is dead rising 2 worth getting for 20.00 dollars if i loved the first one

#11zymmys(Topic Creator)Posted 7/3/2011 9:25:06 PM
^^ to i have zero person, i wanted to get some feedback
---
Work smarter Not harder
#12ElusiveOneXPosted 7/3/2011 9:31:47 PM
mkbk posted...
M4karov posted...
No. Dead Rising 2 isn't as good as the first.

Really now? I thought Dead Rising 2 was exponentially better.

I agree that Dead Rising 2 isn't even close to being as good as the first. The best thing about the first game is how hard it was, and DR2 tosses that out. Because the AI works so well now you'll find yourself being able to rescue 100% of the survivors and do every scoop with plenty of time to spare. As you level up the game gets even easier and you find yourself kind of waiting around for time to pass so you can continue with the game. I played the game hardcore for a week with friends online and offline and I doubt I'll ever touch it again.

Again the issue isn't that the game is doing anything wrong but eventually time is no longer an issue and because you can't accelerate time you'll find huge chunks of time where you can't do anything but be random. Killing Zombies for 15 minutes isn't really appealing if I don't have a reason to be doing it.
#13zymmys(Topic Creator)Posted 7/7/2011 7:56:32 PM
just got it and its fun
---
Work smarter Not harder
#14RatladPosted 7/8/2011 11:55:43 AM
I didn't like the story as much this time around, but otherwise the game is a blast. It's definitely worth $20.
---
Gamertag = Ratlad
Currently playing: Dead Space 2, COD:BO, Rock Band 3
#15popping4itPosted 7/8/2011 12:00:20 PM
i like jumping hacking with a sword, it cuts the zombie in half vertically. they fall apart like pulling down a zipper on a jacket.
---
Still hoping for a Shenmue 3.
#16stapler87Posted 7/8/2011 12:17:47 PM
This was listed as on sale and in stock at my local Best Buy for $20 this week for both the PS3 and the 360. My friend and a went there each hoping to pick up a copy for our respective systems and, of course, there's none in stock for either system. Anyway, I'm currently having this game sent to me from Gamefly and I can keep it for the same price if I do. I'm think I'm gonna do that and download the Case Zero and West stuff.
---
"I have to return some videotapes!" - Patrick Bateman