This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Crysis 2 is a buggy mess!

#1da number one stoogePosted 7/3/2011 9:26:21 PM
I've run into more bugs in my 5 hours with Crysis 2 than all my time spent with New Vegas. It's really killing it for me.

I knew about the grain glitch before I bought it, but the vanishing weapon attachments every time I die, weapons not appearing in my hands when the level boots, buggy upgrade screen, and numerous graphical and AI glitches were a nasty surprise.

It's becoming a real ***** having to start chapters again whenever I run into a bug, and I'm just not enjoying the game anymore. Add the poor check-point system into the mix and I seriously considering returning it, seeing as this is the most expensive game I've bought in a long time.
---
Rest in peace Jason. I'll miss you man.
#2PrealienkingPosted 7/3/2011 9:28:07 PM
They're not bugs; They're features
---
Currently Working on - War of the Forsaken(working title)
#3Hucast9Posted 7/3/2011 9:30:24 PM
Worst thing in the game for me was the grain filter effect that they forced on us. I'm not talking about grain filter artifacts. I'm talking about not being able to turn it off because it looks stupid.
#4LythirisPosted 7/3/2011 9:32:07 PM
Yeah, I don't know what happened there.
---
"I figured maybe a bullet in the back. Or a knife in the back. Maybe hit by a train."
"In the back?" "In the back, yeah."
#5tisukoPosted 7/3/2011 9:54:41 PM
and its still a great game
---
+_AN|?+=E+ ?w?_+ i
http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/2263/cavejohnson.jpg - yes, i would love to do that.
#6GodlyGiBBsonPosted 7/3/2011 10:39:56 PM
Just another case of graphics over gameplay.
---
Gamertag/PSN - GodlyGiBBson
#7Stubee88Posted 7/4/2011 2:37:45 AM
I only played it on PS3 but it was fine all the way through.

Do you have it installed?
#8Man of 1004 HoldsPosted 7/4/2011 2:38:18 AM
Doesn't bug me.
#9da number one stooge(Topic Creator)Posted 7/4/2011 2:53:17 AM
Stubee88 posted...
I only played it on PS3 but it was fine all the way through.

Do you have it installed?

Yep. The PS3 also doesn't have the grain glitch. And I'm probably just unlucky with the others, as they're mostly one off glitches, but the grain glitch and weapon attachment glitch are pretty inexcusable.
---
Rest in peace Jason. I'll miss you man.
#10RoldragePosted 7/4/2011 3:31:58 AM
I've never encountered any of these serious bugs (360 version), the only bug for me is sometimes my ext. mags don't appear online (switching weapons and back again solves this though).
---
"I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of ass."