This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

About Crytek going first-party with Microsoft.

#1jokingpeoPosted 7/4/2011 11:30:38 AM
http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/118/1180459p1.html

Correct if I'm wrong but I'm under the impression Crytek is known more for making games with superior graphical fidelity than making excellent games. If that's the case then is this even good news for 360?
---
You know what they say about guys with big shoes.. big feet
You know what they say about guys with big feet... big socks
#2PatchworkPosted 7/4/2011 11:34:17 AM(edited)
EDIT:

It would've been awesome if they had gone first party.
---
The mind is its own place, and in itself
Can make a heav'n of hell, a hell of heav'n.
#3DarkStar643Posted 7/4/2011 11:40:47 AM
time.

splitters.

---
There is no such thing as Leftover Crack
#4pothocketPosted 7/4/2011 11:42:20 AM
Crytek makes games with solid gameplay and mechanics. They're not just graphics machines.
---
well I am not like your dad. I worked as a chef at TGIF-Mattson
#5SR71haloPosted 7/4/2011 11:49:56 AM
Pretty sure Crytek is praised for much more than graphics IIRC. I hear the Crysis games have excellent single player campaigns.
---
Zombies are like sprinkles, they make everything sweeter!
#6Mutant1988Posted 7/4/2011 11:59:48 AM
I want them to stay multiplatform. Why? So that people can play the games on the platform they prefer. PC players get higher settings and mod support, while console player get the convenience of playing on their favorite console without any hassle.
---
To all Trolls - Pretending to be an idiot... Makes you an idiot.
#7snoopymarkPosted 7/4/2011 12:04:21 PM
Lol i remember someone telling me Crysis had such amazing graphics that their PC couldn't play it. I was a little confused by this, before realising my 360 was an excellent purchase choice.
---
GT - snoopydoggy
#8scoobydoobydontPosted 7/4/2011 12:04:55 PM(edited)
As much as it pains me to say this, I don't think being a MS first party has ever ended well.
---
"It's you Americans. There's something about nipples you hate. If this were Germany, we'd be romping around naked on the stage here." -Molyneux
#9DOWBLACKNINJAPosted 7/4/2011 1:12:24 PM
scoobydoobydont posted...
As much as it pains me to say this, I don't think being a MS first party has ever ended well.

But making games exclusively end real well for Bungie, monetary wise at least.
---
Gamefaqs where opinions becomes facts.
#10the_real_onePosted 7/4/2011 2:29:15 PM
Where does it say they will go first party?
All it says is that they were plans for and after 7 years they came up with one exclusive and for the kinect.

Crytek will never go with MS, MS kills innovation unlike Nintendo or Sony where they create new ideas everyday with their first party developers
---
In the entire games industry, Nintendo has done the best job of managing their franchises in the long term. EGM