This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Worst game you own

#1HulkxxSMASHPosted 7/4/2011 8:46:51 PM
It doesn't count if you've traded it in - and this ISN'T a topic just to name a big title you didn't like. Give your reasons (if you dislike a big title, fine, but I wanna see reasons *shaky fist*)

Let's name & shame ourselves:

I own Cabelas Dangerous Hunts 09, I bought it semi-jokingly because the cover had a killer bear on the front and me and my mate kept joking every time we saw it... I thought - how bad can it be? Sniper + animals = fun.

How bad is it? Well, when all animals bay for blood identically, from lion to warthog, you know something is wrong with a game... not to mention the s-l-o-w pace and invisible walls...
#2Homie_202Posted 7/4/2011 8:57:33 PM
MW2 by far. Tho I have played worse but I never owned them like secret service and dark messiah might and magic. There have been other games that were terrible but thats the worst I own. and I own about 150 360 games alone thats not counting my PS3 Wii PS2 xbox, gamecube or any handheld or even older gen games.
#3HulkxxSMASH(Topic Creator)Posted 7/4/2011 9:05:38 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#4Scoter81Posted 7/4/2011 9:09:15 PM
Fracture.

Last time a game I wanted and couldn't afford came out, I pooled all my old games together hoping to get enough trade in value to be able to afford it. Fracture was like 50 cents trade-in so I just kept it.

Just sits there like a piece of junk on the shelf.
#5PwnostarPosted 7/4/2011 9:09:32 PM
Homie_202 posted...
MW2 by far. Tho I have played worse but I never owned them like secret service and dark messiah might and magic. There have been other games that were terrible but thats the worst I own. and I own about 150 360 games alone thats not counting my PS3 Wii PS2 xbox, gamecube or any handheld or even older gen games.

Out of 150 games, MW2 is the worse? I really find that hard to believe. No offense, but it just sounds like another "I hate Call of Duty" thing that seems to be so popular amongst gamers these days, despite the fact that thousands of them still buy the newest game each year.

The worst game I own is definitely College Hoops 2K6. But I got it for like $1 and it was an easy 1000G, so I can't really complain too much.
---
Dulce et decorum est pro patria mori
#6Homie_202Posted 7/4/2011 9:12:13 PM
Pwnostar posted...
Homie_202 posted...

Out of 150 games, MW2 is the worse? I really find that hard to believe. No offense, but it just sounds like another "I hate Call of Duty" thing that seems to be so popular amongst gamers these days, despite the fact that thousands of them still buy the newest game each year.

The worst game I own is definitely College Hoops 2K6. But I got it for like $1 and it was an easy 1000G, so I can't really complain too much.

Yea it is the worst game I own. Alot of my games if I don't like them I trade them in. And I have hated COD since MW2 and I bought Black ops hoping it would be better and it was a little better but I am never buying another COD again.
#7HulkxxSMASH(Topic Creator)Posted 7/4/2011 9:15:37 PM
RE: MW2 - this is why I specifically asked people to cite reasons, didn't want people coming to just start an argument over someone elses opinion.
#8PrealienkingPosted 7/4/2011 9:15:41 PM
Guitar Hero 3.

It's between that and Mass Effect. I don't have a controller for Guitar Hero 3, so it automatically loses.
---
Currently Working on - War of the Forsaken(working title)
#9TheRavenKC123Posted 7/4/2011 9:17:12 PM
Final Fantasy XIII
---
http://youtube.com/user/TheRavenKC
BioWare and Bethesda rule!
#10PwnostarPosted 7/4/2011 9:17:19 PM
Homie_202 posted...

Yea it is the worst game I own. Alot of my games if I don't like them I trade them in. And I have hated COD since MW2 and I bought Black ops hoping it would be better and it was a little better but I am never buying another COD again.

Hm, If you say so. Everyone can have their own opinions, I suppose.
---
Dulce et decorum est pro patria mori