This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

today's arcade game?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. today's arcade game?
5 years ago#11

Focian mate, just find Stacking from the marketplace and you will see that it is actually 600 points at the moment. I thought the same thing, but it is there, and on sale, just not listed as in the weekly sale!

If true, you get the biggest damn plate of cookies ever!
GT/PSN: Focian-
People were created to be loved. Things were created to be used. Chaos is born from loving things, and using people.
5 years ago#12
I can confirm that markdown on Stacking, this isn't the first time that sort of thing's happened. Sometimes a sale or new game will show up on Major Nelson's blog and it isn't in the dashboard ads, always gotta double check that biz. Nearly missed a few good deals that way.
5 years ago#13
Well then, thank you for checking.

And to you for telling me, johnny_boy84, not only have you helped me spend these points, but you also got me the points at a cheaper rate. I don't have a big enough platter of cookies to fully express my gratitude, but rest assured, it is there, and it is utterly appreciated. You rock; thank you!
GT/PSN: Focian-
People were created to be loved. Things were created to be used. Chaos is born from loving things, and using people.
5 years ago#14
Hehe, no problems Focian. Enjoy!
Support your local Poet
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. today's arcade game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived