This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

today's arcade game?

#11FocianPosted 7/7/2011 1:29:50 AM

Focian mate, just find Stacking from the marketplace and you will see that it is actually 600 points at the moment. I thought the same thing, but it is there, and on sale, just not listed as in the weekly sale!

If true, you get the biggest damn plate of cookies ever!
---
GT/PSN: Focian-
People were created to be loved. Things were created to be used. Chaos is born from loving things, and using people.
#12RycerXPosted 7/7/2011 1:42:30 AM
I can confirm that markdown on Stacking, this isn't the first time that sort of thing's happened. Sometimes a sale or new game will show up on Major Nelson's blog and it isn't in the dashboard ads, always gotta double check that biz. Nearly missed a few good deals that way.
#13FocianPosted 7/7/2011 1:48:18 AM
Well then, thank you for checking.

And to you for telling me, johnny_boy84, not only have you helped me spend these points, but you also got me the points at a cheaper rate. I don't have a big enough platter of cookies to fully express my gratitude, but rest assured, it is there, and it is utterly appreciated. You rock; thank you!
---
GT/PSN: Focian-
People were created to be loved. Things were created to be used. Chaos is born from loving things, and using people.
#14johnny_boy84Posted 7/7/2011 1:32:36 PM
Hehe, no problems Focian. Enjoy!
---
Support your local Poet