This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So there is this guy on my friends list cheating.

#21MasterOfGames57Posted 7/6/2011 7:10:32 PM
*rolls eyes at TC*

A million times this!
---
Know Your Mouth and Shut Your Role!
My posts are more important than the posts of other users on this board.
#22StealthyVlad101Posted 7/6/2011 7:10:59 PM
I had someone on my friends list who bragged about every achievement he cheated to get. He would send messages almost every time he got an achievement and send musical voice messages and half way through he would scream, "Untouchable".

If his "friend" is anything like this guy he would have a valid reason for wanting him banned. Of course, removing him is the easiest situation, unless he is someone you hang out with in person.
---
There are many worlds, but they all share the same sky, one sky one wish. GT and PSN: StealthyVlad
#23YodaCrackersPosted 7/6/2011 7:14:27 PM
610330 posted...
Ok so here is the story. There is this guy on my friends list who has been hacking gamer pics and achievements onto his profile. I can tell he has been doing this because of two things. 1) Some of the achievement's on his games are out of order (e.g. on borderlands he has gotten the achievement's for lv 61 before lv 40 and 50). 2) When i questioned him about this he admitted to manipulating the save files on some of his games using a USB drive and a program on his computer. Now i haven't read it but im pretty sure that is against the terms of service. I will look it up later tho. This angers me because he isn't "achieving" anything. Im just wondering is there anything i can do to about this besides filing a complaint? i have the equipment to record a conversation and it probably wouldn't be hard to get him to explain how he did it and in turn confessing. But who would i sent that video to?

If this is not the appropriate place to be asking about this sorry for the inconvenience.

You don't need to do anything other than file a complaint for system tampering or cheating (whichever it is). Microsoft looks into every complaint that is filed, especially serious ones like that. It only takes one complaint to get him banned.
---
Q1 2011 Worldwide Sales Straight from the Big Three
-------- Xbox 360 - 2.7M | PS3 - 2.1M | Wii - 1.4M --------
#24DuwstaiPosted 7/6/2011 8:48:38 PM
"You don't need to do anything other than file a complaint for system tampering or cheating (whichever it is). Microsoft looks into every complaint that is filed, especially serious ones like that. It only takes one complaint to get him banned."

lol
---
XBL: eL Sm3gmA, H2K CoBrA ::: PSN: Smegtico
"so continue to not care, while a bunch of fat pre teen kids teabag you"- shrub999
#25BingSanpaoPosted 7/7/2011 12:19:47 AM
And this is why console gaming is doomed.
#26EvilmetalUKPosted 7/7/2011 12:55:40 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#27SpaceXoDDityPosted 7/7/2011 1:24:59 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#28MetalSonic700Posted 7/7/2011 9:09:40 AM
Duwstai posted...
"You don't need to do anything other than file a complaint for system tampering or cheating (whichever it is). Microsoft looks into every complaint that is filed, especially serious ones like that. It only takes one complaint to get him banned."

lol

Second this lol
---
~Topic Killer
#29BackspaceButtonPosted 7/7/2011 9:43:44 AM
Who the **** cares? Is it affecting you in any way, shape or form? Let the guy do his thing as long as he isn't bothering anyone. But if he's one of the people who mods lobbies over ranked games then...