This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

how do I delete a game that I have no achievements for from my library?

#1TaruPunchPosted 7/6/2011 4:01:44 PM
I have Call of Duty: Black Ops in my library because I brought my hard dive to a friends house and played a few rounds there. I didn't get any achievements for it, so I should be able to delete it, right? I know I've done that before with some games, but I can't seem to find out how anymore. I thought I just had to press X when looking at the list of games in my achievement thing, but that option is not there. And I don't see the game save in my system memory, either. Can someone help me?
---
Taaaaaru~ PUNCH
#2IceyflamePosted 7/6/2011 4:06:00 PM
thats exactly how it is done

however you have to be signed into Xbox live i belive to do it
#3TaruPunch(Topic Creator)Posted 7/6/2011 4:07:54 PM
I am signed in.
._.
---
Taaaaaru~ PUNCH
#4JukainPosted 7/6/2011 4:27:50 PM(edited)
And you're connected to Xbox LIVE? Like actually on the internet and everything?

Also, you're doing it from the mini-guide (hitting the Xbox button)? You can't do it from your My Xbox tab graphic interface thing.
---
"In peace, vigilance. In war, victory. In death, sacrifice." ~ Grey Wardens
http://www.trueachievements.com/mygames.aspx?gamerid=71900&complete=1
#5TaruPunch(Topic Creator)Posted 7/6/2011 5:23:01 PM
Yep, I'm connected to Live and I'm doing it from my dashboard. Would the fact that I played the game with my hard drive on a different console have anything to do with it? I can't think of any other reason why I'm not able to. And I doubt the fact that I'm appearing offline has anything to do with it, either.
---
Taaaaaru~ PUNCH
#6TheStarlightPosted 7/6/2011 7:39:18 PM
Also, you're doing it from the mini-guide (hitting the Xbox button)? You can't do it from your My Xbox tab graphic interface thing.

Try the above.
#7TaruPunch(Topic Creator)Posted 7/6/2011 7:57:44 PM
Oh! Haha, thanks guys. ^_^;
That did it. =]
---
Taaaaaru~ PUNCH