This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What game has the crappiest ending ever in your opinion?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. What game has the crappiest ending ever in your opinion?
4 years ago#131
All time even through the whole master system and nes one screen congrats would have to be halo 2, i got it on a midnight launch, too drunk to play it past a level or 2, the next day i played a tiny bit more.

Sat down that evening "right lets do this" 2 levels later id finished it...it was so short i genuinly thought that there was something atleast after the cutscene.

Most recently, prince of persia 2009, it kinda just goes "umm bad ending" and stops...then you have to buy a DLC to get what is effectivly the ending itself
---
Aslong as your loving the games on the system your playing, then YOU are the one winning the console war, remember play the games, not the console
4 years ago#132
Homefront............
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig
XBL GT- Con7ra
4 years ago#133
Uncharted 1 and 2.
4 years ago#134
I guess KOTOR II. I can't say I've ever been too disappointed with an ending. And some of the brilliant endings being trolled in this thread is appalling.
---
"It's no longer (our) job to think up the rules; (our) job is to dissect gamers' preferences and build a world they can get addicted to." -Kojima
4 years ago#135
Reading through some of these, I wonder what IS a good ending.
---
Currently Playing: BFBC2, Borderlands, Gears of War, Gears of War 2, Half-Life 2 <========|xxxx0
4 years ago#136
Here is a good ending
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bP5eQsDSII

And by good ending I'm mean the LONGEST ENDING ever. Mario and the crew just parading for want seems like hours.
---
Champ...Champ! Looked like you two were doing the Jitterbug, while he Dallas secondary were doing the Charleston
4 years ago#137
scoobydoobydont posted...
I guess KOTOR II. I can't say I've ever been too disappointed with an ending. And some of the brilliant endings being trolled in this thread is appalling.

You should play Kotor 2 on pc with tslrcm. It's a patch that adds cut content to the ending. It's a massive improvement. http://deadlystream.com/forum/files/file/13-tslrcm/
---
gt= havikzero
SSBB FC:0989-1407-2689
4 years ago#138
J90074 posted...
scoobydoobydont posted...

You should play Kotor 2 on pc with tslrcm. It's a patch that adds cut content to the ending. It's a massive improvement. http://deadlystream.com/forum/files/file/13-tslrcm/

that's 1.7! I thought 1.6 was the latest?

Anyways, how the hell could I forget Pandora Tomorrow?

Spoilers

Sam just puts the case on the airport floor, then he just walks off to the sunset towards the SUV. I mean, I loved the game and levels despite it as a whole being short, just the ending was so ..plain, there was no closure.

END Spoilers
---
Snitsky's Condoms. If she get's pregnant, it's not your fault.
4 years ago#139
Pitfall on the Atari 2600. You get all treasures in the game and it just stops. No "Thanks for playing" or "Congratulations". It just stops.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. What game has the crappiest ending ever in your opinion?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived