This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What game has the crappiest ending ever in your opinion?

#131luvmeluvmydcPosted 7/9/2011 5:48:04 AM
All time even through the whole master system and nes one screen congrats would have to be halo 2, i got it on a midnight launch, too drunk to play it past a level or 2, the next day i played a tiny bit more.

Sat down that evening "right lets do this" 2 levels later id finished it...it was so short i genuinly thought that there was something atleast after the cutscene.

Most recently, prince of persia 2009, it kinda just goes "umm bad ending" and stops...then you have to buy a DLC to get what is effectivly the ending itself
---
Aslong as your loving the games on the system your playing, then YOU are the one winning the console war, remember play the games, not the console
#132HIND146Posted 7/9/2011 6:08:19 AM
Homefront............
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig
XBL GT- Con7ra
#133CapnStankyPosted 7/9/2011 7:40:22 AM
Uncharted 1 and 2.
#134scoobydoobydontPosted 7/9/2011 7:43:53 AM
I guess KOTOR II. I can't say I've ever been too disappointed with an ending. And some of the brilliant endings being trolled in this thread is appalling.
---
"It's no longer (our) job to think up the rules; (our) job is to dissect gamers' preferences and build a world they can get addicted to." -Kojima
#135Spartangod777Posted 7/9/2011 8:24:37 AM
Reading through some of these, I wonder what IS a good ending.
---
Currently Playing: BFBC2, Borderlands, Gears of War, Gears of War 2, Half-Life 2 <========|xxxx0
#136ShawnKemp40(Topic Creator)Posted 7/9/2011 8:29:33 AM
Here is a good ending
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bP5eQsDSII

And by good ending I'm mean the LONGEST ENDING ever. Mario and the crew just parading for want seems like hours.
---
Champ...Champ! Looked like you two were doing the Jitterbug, while he Dallas secondary were doing the Charleston
#137J90074Posted 7/9/2011 8:34:32 AM
scoobydoobydont posted...
I guess KOTOR II. I can't say I've ever been too disappointed with an ending. And some of the brilliant endings being trolled in this thread is appalling.

You should play Kotor 2 on pc with tslrcm. It's a patch that adds cut content to the ending. It's a massive improvement. http://deadlystream.com/forum/files/file/13-tslrcm/
---
gt= havikzero
SSBB FC:0989-1407-2689
#138Carribean_CoolPosted 7/9/2011 6:46:04 PM
J90074 posted...
scoobydoobydont posted...

You should play Kotor 2 on pc with tslrcm. It's a patch that adds cut content to the ending. It's a massive improvement. http://deadlystream.com/forum/files/file/13-tslrcm/

that's 1.7! I thought 1.6 was the latest?

Anyways, how the hell could I forget Pandora Tomorrow?

Spoilers

Sam just puts the case on the airport floor, then he just walks off to the sunset towards the SUV. I mean, I loved the game and levels despite it as a whole being short, just the ending was so ..plain, there was no closure.

END Spoilers
---
Snitsky's Condoms. If she get's pregnant, it's not your fault.
#139meatgimpPosted 7/9/2011 7:08:29 PM
Pitfall on the Atari 2600. You get all treasures in the game and it just stops. No "Thanks for playing" or "Congratulations". It just stops.