This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Yeah baby! I got 2 games for $4!

#1Agony79Posted 7/7/2011 2:36:50 PM
I just bought mint condition of PGR3 and PGR4 at gamestop for $3.95. That's an awesome value for awesome racing games. It's sad that there won't be any more PGR games in the future.
---
If somebody asked you if you are a god, just say yes! (Ghostbusters)
#2desert_santaPosted 7/7/2011 2:42:41 PM
You make me feel like I pay too much :(
#3takidigits2005Posted 7/7/2011 2:45:11 PM
I had quite a bit of fun wioth the PGR series. Enjoy!
---
"You know I can't play without a GUI -TAR string, n-n-n-n-n-nephew!!!" --- Uncle Pecos
#4BacklogPosted 7/7/2011 4:29:44 PM
Great games at great prices!
---
On a cold winter morning, in a time before the light, in flames of Death's eternal reign we ride towards the fight...
#5chrish909Posted 7/7/2011 4:33:06 PM
Today I got a slice of Sicilian pizza for $1.75
#6badguyPosted 7/7/2011 4:43:19 PM
you paided for pgr4? :P

my neighbor gave that and halo 3 for free after she won them online. she has won alot of stuff online and gave them to me in exchange for mowing her lawn, shoveling her walk, and raking leaves.

i have yet to play either one though. not a fan of sim racing games, and i want to get halo 2 and beat that before i start on 3.

but congrats bro, since you obviously enjoy these games and are quite happy about it. seriously, nice.
---
:3 xbox tag: badguyisevil
#7roos1046 RebornPosted 7/7/2011 4:43:29 PM
I got both for $3.49 yesterday
---
When did I realize I was God? Well, I was praying and I suddenly realized I was talking to myself.
#8NightRainPosted 7/7/2011 4:44:26 PM
I have PGR3. It was part of the bundle when I got my first ever Xbox 360. Good racing game.
Never got PGR4. Should get it someday...
---
Now playing: 360 games... hunting for achievements.
Nice season, Habs. See you next year.
#9Moss_27Posted 7/7/2011 5:03:23 PM
While we're on good deals lately, I got Halo Reach today new for $20...and The Sims 3 for $20 new last week. I didn't have a huge interest in them, but for $20 a piece even one playthrough would warrant its pricetag for me.

As for PGR4..I would have given it to you for free :). I played it twice, never touched it again. Microplay will not let me trade it in because they have too many copies. So it just sits there.
---
http://i.imgur.com/ZMQE1.gif
#10FlREHAWKPosted 7/7/2011 5:08:52 PM

you paided for pgr4? :P

my neighbor gave that and halo 3 for free after she won them online. she has won alot of stuff online and gave them to me in exchange for mowing her lawn, shoveling her walk, and raking leaves.

i have yet to play either one though. not a fan of sim racing games, and i want to get halo 2 and beat that before i start on 3.

but congrats bro, since you obviously enjoy these games and are quite happy about it. seriously, nice.

paided? seriously dude?
---
If you can see my sig in a message, it means that I am using my Sanyo Incognito for web.