This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is Arcana Heart 3 For NA Is Exclusive To Playstation 3? Or Will It Come To X360?

#1TruePS360iiFanPosted 7/7/2011 7:56:26 PM
I mean via digital distribution... Since I did not find this game on Marketplace. I was wondering if they are planning to have this game up on Marketplace anytime soon?
---
"In every different types of irony, there will always be a truth that reside within..."
#2ICO_KIDPosted 7/7/2011 8:17:53 PM(edited)
Aksys stated several months ago that AH3 would not be released via retail or download at all in NA.
You can never tell what the future holds but its highly unlikely America will be seeing AH3 in any form.
---
WARNING!, WARNING!, ENEMY APPROACHES.
http://backloggery.com/icokid
#3TruePS360iiFan(Topic Creator)Posted 7/7/2011 11:25:41 PM
Except for the fact that it was already released via digital distribution in Playstation Network Store... Wished this game would be out in X360 Marketplace. Oh well. Thanks for the head up.
---
"In every different types of irony, there will always be a truth that reside within..."
#4ICO_KIDPosted 7/8/2011 12:33:08 AM
well considering I have and regularly play AH3 for the PS3, I am pretty sure I already knew that fact. lol
You were asking about the 360 version and the statement Aksys gave was in regard to the 360 version and its situation within NA. Thought my first post explained that already.
---
WARNING!, WARNING!, ENEMY APPROACHES.
http://backloggery.com/icokid
#5Delta ZeroPosted 7/8/2011 3:20:26 AM
You could just get it for the PS3 then. Going by your name I assume you have all consoles, so I don't see the problem with exclusivity in your case.
---
-__-
#6Renegade_ZeroPosted 7/8/2011 4:36:14 AM
There's an EU version for 360 I think, don't know about NA. I don't live in NA anyways.. sorry.
---
"Beyond the beaten path lies the absolute end. It matters not who you are, Death awaits you."
#7ElusiveOneXPosted 7/8/2011 4:47:55 AM
Delta Zero posted...
You could just get it for the PS3 then. Going by your name I assume you have all consoles, so I don't see the problem with exclusivity in your case.

If he actually had a PS3 he would get all of his fighters for that, you know like everyone else with a PS3.
#8bossk5Posted 7/8/2011 5:05:39 AM
ElusiveOneX posted...
Delta Zero posted...

If he actually had a PS3 he would get all of his fighters for that, you know like everyone else with a PS3.

I have a PS3 and still buy my fighters on the 360.
---
Welcome to Gamefaqs, where for some reason it's ok to bash Americans continually without fear of penalty. I guess we don't count as people here.
#9paulinkPosted 7/8/2011 5:06:48 AM
bossk5 posted...

I have a PS3 and still buy my fighters on the 360.

Same, I have all my arcade sticks on my 360.
---
"Yo bronx, stop being a turbo nerd and go outside." -FAT____MAN