This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Did anyone see the BIoshock: Infinite demo last night?

#21luvmeluvmydcPosted 7/8/2011 6:57:41 PM
so while i guess this is a "preview/intended" gameplay demo (just done with an ingame engine rather than pre-render) did no-one else notice after he said he was going to take down the blimp the first big fight he gets all his health ripped off, takes a ton more shots and still carries on?

(dont feed me the BS of "this is a demo they usually have unlimited health", feed it to me when the game comes out as the video demostrated and i'll be more accepting)
---
Aslong as your loving the games on the system your playing, then YOU are the one winning the console war, remember play the games, not the console
#22shuggyconeheadPosted 7/8/2011 7:39:07 PM
I had to watch this twice. It looks so amazing and has so much personality...

Ugh, not for a whole year this coming out.
---
GT:shuggyconehead
#23bluehat94(Topic Creator)Posted 7/8/2011 8:48:12 PM
luvmeluvmydc posted...
so while i guess this is a "preview/intended" gameplay demo (just done with an ingame engine rather than pre-render) did no-one else notice after he said he was going to take down the blimp the first big fight he gets all his health ripped off, takes a ton more shots and still carries on?

(dont feed me the BS of "this is a demo they usually have unlimited health", feed it to me when the game comes out as the video demostrated and i'll be more accepting)

there was unlimited health turned on though, that is a fact, if you didnt notice, whenever the health hit zero the bar automatically filled all the way back up so its not "BS"
---
"Well i actually performed the experiment dozens of times. The bad news is reality doesnt exist. The good news is we have a new cat graveyard" -GLaDOS
#24vigorm0rtisPosted 7/8/2011 9:11:51 PM
I'm not one to get hyped over games, but this game looks pretty... nuts.
---
It's a wand that poops glitter! What's gooder than that? -- Jake, Adventure Time
#25Air_DeleterPosted 7/8/2011 10:30:07 PM
bluehat94 posted...
Air_Deleter posted...
Yeah I saw it too. PGDA.

PGDA?

Pretty god damn awesome.
---
For achievement/trophy guides and more, check out my YouTube channel at:
http://www.youtube.com/user/andrews1022?feature=mhum
#26bluehat94(Topic Creator)Posted 7/9/2011 12:12:02 PM
Air_Deleter posted...
bluehat94 posted...
Air_Deleter posted...
Yeah I saw it too. PGDA.

PGDA?

Pretty god damn awesome.

thank you i had no idea what that meant
---
"Well i actually performed the experiment dozens of times. The bad news is reality doesnt exist. The good news is we have a new cat graveyard" -GLaDOS