This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Duke Nukem Forever was a fun game

#1johnnyboy24Posted 7/8/2011 5:30:43 PM(edited)
I rented it from redbox, and beat the game in a day and got over 800 gamerscore also. It had some challenging parts, but it lasted me 2 days (Pretty much non-stop playing) and I had a great time. Pretty decent length, a lot of variety (underwater missions, driving, puzzles, etc) not just shooting. There was some crude humor, but it was never over-the-top. You want over-the-top crude humor, play bulletstorm.

I am glad I rented the game, because aside from playing for more achievements and using the cheats I unlocked, I really dont care to play again. But what I did play, I enjoyed pretty greatly. Not earth-shattering, but fun.

I'd give it an honest 7.5-8/10
---
GT Synys7er Shadow
Bulls - Cubs - Bears - Blackhawks
#2thegrinchypooPosted 7/8/2011 5:35:42 PM
im 28, i want this game for the nostalgia but i dont want it for the game itself

i was young when i got the original on a dx-66, in the same year i got a pentium 90 (was a while after release iirc) and hammered it

even bought it on xbla, tbh i'll prefer to keep duke as the memory of fun it was when i was younger than ruin it with a subpar duke that was "more fun" by using the xbox30achievements guide
---
Aslong as your loving the games on the system your playing, then YOU are the one winning the console war, remember play the games, not the console
#3jon davisPosted 7/8/2011 5:35:55 PM
another day, another DNF reassurance topic...
---
Strength is the only thing that matters in this world, everything else is just a delusion for the weak.