This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Duke Nukem Forever was a fun game

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Duke Nukem Forever was a fun game
5 years ago#1
I rented it from redbox, and beat the game in a day and got over 800 gamerscore also. It had some challenging parts, but it lasted me 2 days (Pretty much non-stop playing) and I had a great time. Pretty decent length, a lot of variety (underwater missions, driving, puzzles, etc) not just shooting. There was some crude humor, but it was never over-the-top. You want over-the-top crude humor, play bulletstorm.

I am glad I rented the game, because aside from playing for more achievements and using the cheats I unlocked, I really dont care to play again. But what I did play, I enjoyed pretty greatly. Not earth-shattering, but fun.

I'd give it an honest 7.5-8/10
GT Synys7er Shadow
Bulls - Cubs - Bears - Blackhawks
5 years ago#2
im 28, i want this game for the nostalgia but i dont want it for the game itself

i was young when i got the original on a dx-66, in the same year i got a pentium 90 (was a while after release iirc) and hammered it

even bought it on xbla, tbh i'll prefer to keep duke as the memory of fun it was when i was younger than ruin it with a subpar duke that was "more fun" by using the xbox30achievements guide
Aslong as your loving the games on the system your playing, then YOU are the one winning the console war, remember play the games, not the console
5 years ago#3
another day, another DNF reassurance topic...
Strength is the only thing that matters in this world, everything else is just a delusion for the weak.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Duke Nukem Forever was a fun game

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived