This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Assassins Creed series

#1LilBlacky602Posted 7/8/2011 10:35:27 PM
So I personally love the AC series but have heard a lot of complaining about where the series is going I remeber when I finished the first one n my jaw dropped when I saw the ending. Then AC:II comes out with better gameplay and maybe a better story n it was great. Brotherhood comes out with another great story but short as **** and it was still great it moved the story foward it wasn't a useless game but some people dislike it. I can't wait for Revelations and I'm getting day one but my question is, do u think the series is getting better or worse?
---
"i dont do multi cuz xbox live cost money" - HUfan4L
#2PrealienkingPosted 7/8/2011 10:40:03 PM
Definitely better. IMO, the story improves along with refined gameplay.
---
Currently Working on - War of the Forsaken(working title)
#3delux19Posted 7/8/2011 10:52:41 PM
Better and Brotherhood wasn't short.
#4Madgamer4everPosted 7/8/2011 11:07:06 PM
they keep adding exciting new features, the story always keeps me guessing. I also like how the story makes you question what you believe in, i dont believe the government anymore
---
Why does 2011 a.k.a the best year of gaming ever have to be the year i go to college?
#5LilBlacky602(Topic Creator)Posted 7/8/2011 11:20:47 PM
^ haha I never did and this is just feeding the paranoia.......... and brotherhood was short the ending felt rushed and not as great as it could have been I still love the game. I'm going through another playthrough right now
---
"i dont do multi cuz xbox live cost money" - HUfan4L
#6PFGeraciPosted 7/8/2011 11:46:06 PM
One of the best crafted franchises I've ever seen. The amount of historical detail and how smooth the combat/motion are is incredible. The weird alien/government ties are out there, but the rest is incredible.
---
I had bread, I had cheese, and I had an iron. What was I supposed to do?
#7Madgamer4everPosted 7/9/2011 12:30:08 AM
LilBlacky602 posted...
^ haha I never did and this is just feeding the paranoia.......... and brotherhood was short the ending felt rushed and not as great as it could have been I still love the game. I'm going through another playthrough right now

well this and the warren commission make me say bs
---
Why does 2011 a.k.a the best year of gaming ever have to be the year i go to college?
#8PwnostarPosted 7/9/2011 12:36:48 AM
The series has gotten better over time. But I wish they would just let Ezio die and move onto a new assassin. Seriously, it seems like they're milking Ezio way more than they ever did Altair.

Plus, I'd like to see a different anscestor before (or during) AC3.
---
Dulce et decorum est pro patria mori
#9PrealienkingPosted 7/9/2011 12:40:47 AM
One of the best crafted franchises I've ever seen. The amount of historical detail and how smooth the combat/motion are is incredible. The weird alien/government ties are out there, but the rest is incredible.

Yeah, I really have to give them props for putting together all those historical ties.
---
Currently Working on - War of the Forsaken(working title)
#10Ryan2002Posted 7/9/2011 12:55:41 AM(edited)
Pwnostar posted...
The series has gotten better over time. But I wish they would just let Ezio die and move onto a new assassin. Seriously, it seems like they're milking Ezio way more than they ever did Altair.

Plus, I'd like to see a different anscestor before (or during) AC3.

They are both in the same amount of games so far...

Assassin's Creed - Altair
Assassin's Creed II - Ezio
Assassin's Creed Altairs Chronicles - Altair
Assassin's Creed Bloodlines - Altair
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood - Ezio
Assassin's Creed II Discovery - Ezio

Assassin's Creed Revelations is showing us both characters being playable, unknown which will take the larger role, if either.

Edit: Spelling fail.
---
A Jose Canseco bat? Tell me...you didn't pay money for this.
http://www.zreomusic.com/Zelda25.jpg =-= http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2v965tv&s=7