This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Assassins Creed series

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Assassins Creed series
5 years ago#1
So I personally love the AC series but have heard a lot of complaining about where the series is going I remeber when I finished the first one n my jaw dropped when I saw the ending. Then AC:II comes out with better gameplay and maybe a better story n it was great. Brotherhood comes out with another great story but short as **** and it was still great it moved the story foward it wasn't a useless game but some people dislike it. I can't wait for Revelations and I'm getting day one but my question is, do u think the series is getting better or worse?
"i dont do multi cuz xbox live cost money" - HUfan4L
5 years ago#2
Definitely better. IMO, the story improves along with refined gameplay.
Currently Working on - War of the Forsaken(working title)
5 years ago#3
Better and Brotherhood wasn't short.
5 years ago#4
they keep adding exciting new features, the story always keeps me guessing. I also like how the story makes you question what you believe in, i dont believe the government anymore
Why does 2011 a.k.a the best year of gaming ever have to be the year i go to college?
5 years ago#5
^ haha I never did and this is just feeding the paranoia.......... and brotherhood was short the ending felt rushed and not as great as it could have been I still love the game. I'm going through another playthrough right now
"i dont do multi cuz xbox live cost money" - HUfan4L
5 years ago#6
One of the best crafted franchises I've ever seen. The amount of historical detail and how smooth the combat/motion are is incredible. The weird alien/government ties are out there, but the rest is incredible.
I had bread, I had cheese, and I had an iron. What was I supposed to do?
5 years ago#7
LilBlacky602 posted...
^ haha I never did and this is just feeding the paranoia.......... and brotherhood was short the ending felt rushed and not as great as it could have been I still love the game. I'm going through another playthrough right now

well this and the warren commission make me say bs
Why does 2011 a.k.a the best year of gaming ever have to be the year i go to college?
5 years ago#8
The series has gotten better over time. But I wish they would just let Ezio die and move onto a new assassin. Seriously, it seems like they're milking Ezio way more than they ever did Altair.

Plus, I'd like to see a different anscestor before (or during) AC3.
Dulce et decorum est pro patria mori
5 years ago#9
One of the best crafted franchises I've ever seen. The amount of historical detail and how smooth the combat/motion are is incredible. The weird alien/government ties are out there, but the rest is incredible.

Yeah, I really have to give them props for putting together all those historical ties.
Currently Working on - War of the Forsaken(working title)
5 years ago#10
Pwnostar posted...
The series has gotten better over time. But I wish they would just let Ezio die and move onto a new assassin. Seriously, it seems like they're milking Ezio way more than they ever did Altair.

Plus, I'd like to see a different anscestor before (or during) AC3.

They are both in the same amount of games so far...

Assassin's Creed - Altair
Assassin's Creed II - Ezio
Assassin's Creed Altairs Chronicles - Altair
Assassin's Creed Bloodlines - Altair
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood - Ezio
Assassin's Creed II Discovery - Ezio

Assassin's Creed Revelations is showing us both characters being playable, unknown which will take the larger role, if either.

Edit: Spelling fail.
A Jose Canseco bat? Tell me...you didn't pay money for this.
http://www.zreomusic.com/Zelda25.jpg =-= http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2v965tv&s=7
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Assassins Creed series

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived