This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Man, I just cannot get into undead nightmare!

#1PLCDPosted 7/9/2011 12:33:04 AM
I keep trying to play it but I lose interest so fast. I think it's the fact that I am shooting zombies and not people who can shoot back. I don't know, I just find it boring right now. Maybe it picks up?
---
Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity.
#2PrealienkingPosted 7/9/2011 12:41:29 AM
How far are you?
---
Currently Working on - War of the Forsaken(working title)
#3ErdNoLaPosted 7/9/2011 12:44:06 AM
I feel the same way.. like I started it a while back and have yet to finish. I'm barely on the part after you clear the church cemetery of the zombies.
---
Currently Playing: The games on backlog!
Waiting for: Gears 3
#4PLCD(Topic Creator)Posted 7/9/2011 12:45:53 AM
ErdNoLa posted...
I feel the same way.. like I started it a while back and have yet to finish. I'm barely on the part after you clear the church cemetery of the zombies.

pretty much there. Did the cemetery, saved a couple of towns and that's it. Taking me a long time to get to that point.
---
#5DarkStar643Posted 7/9/2011 12:57:56 AM
change the aiming to expert
---
There is no such thing as Leftover Crack
#6delux19Posted 7/9/2011 1:06:32 AM
I loved RDR and almost all zombie stuff, but I feel the same way. I have tried so many times to get into it, but I lose interest almost instantly.
#7AtomhalPosted 7/9/2011 5:21:56 AM
Yeah, it's a 20 minutes at a time game. I really play it for the humour.
---
Occupy Your Dream
#8luvmeluvmydcPosted 7/9/2011 5:34:24 AM
ok like the previous person suggested, turn the aiming to expert and you have standard 1/3 person controls instead of spamming the left and right trigger for instant auto-lock headshots.

They wont shoot back but they'll atleast be able to go up close and give you some challenge.

Its gets more interesting as the variations start incoming but you have to really drag yourself past the rockstar classic mid game slump (they'll be some crappy plant collecting bit thats ALL the way over the otherside of the map)

<WARNED FOR POSSIBLE GAME BUT NOT PLOT SPOILER>

as you get deeper you'll find it can be a very fun world, horses with abilities, protecting the towns without anyone dying, it shouldnt take more than about 7 odd hours to get all its achievements also towards the end your literally charging all over the map stopping places getting overrun all the while trying to progress the story and at places you'll get swarmed, knocked down, thrown about and all kinds of stuff thats a really difference experiance from being shot at.
---
Aslong as your loving the games on the system your playing, then YOU are the one winning the console war, remember play the games, not the console
#9PLCD(Topic Creator)Posted 7/9/2011 2:39:38 PM
hmmmm
---
#10stapler87Posted 7/9/2011 3:29:48 PM
I'm just the opposite. I've grown tired of regular RDR but I like Undead Nightmare's pace. It's a bit more hectic.
---
"I have to return some videotapes!" - Patrick Bateman