This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

EA on Madden: Sorry, you don't deserve better

#11MajorPoopStormPosted 7/9/2011 10:48:27 AM
R.I.P. = Madden NFL (1988-2012)
#12Arucard05Posted 7/9/2011 10:49:27 AM
Well if you were just going to change the words you could have made him say anything you want lol.
---
You should buy Beyond Good and Evil HD. Seriously, please?
#13TrugamerPosted 7/9/2011 1:34:05 PM
Madden is a joke in general but I will cut them some slack this year because they were and still are not sure if there was even going to be a season this year.

What Madden needs a complete overhaul and a new game engine and a team working on it on the side while they continue the yearly rehashes until it's ready.
But judging from what happened with NBA Elite i'm not sure that will ever happen.
#14MurphysLaw(Topic Creator)Posted 7/9/2011 1:35:47 PM

Madden is a joke in general but I will cut them some slack this year because they were and still are not sure if there was even going to be a season this year.

What Madden needs a complete overhaul and a new game engine and a team working on it on the side while they continue the yearly rehashes until it's ready.
But judging from what happened with NBA Elite i'm not sure that will ever happen.

Why cut them slack for releasing a game regardless of a strike?
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFB94Nh0gyE
#15kungfuj0Posted 7/9/2011 1:52:50 PM
This is irrelevant to me, as I never do online franchises anyway. Offline franchises, however, are something I'm interested in. If they are finally going to do something about the offline franchise, then they may have my attention. Otherwise, my copy of Madden 12 will be in the same place as my copy of Madden 11, which is sitting on a store shelf somewhere getting dusty because I never bought it.

I do agree with having 2 seperate teams working the games so that each game gets a full 2 year deve cycle. EA would never do that, because it makes too much sense, but it would be the best thing for not only Madden, but for ANY annual release.
---
Kungfuj0