This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

New games since the gears 3 beta

#1o0stoneduk0oPosted 7/9/2011 12:17:28 PM
I started playing world of warcraft again and when I do that I dont play any console games, so what good games have released since around the time of the gears 3 beta? I think that would be the last three months.
---
And only when "we have felled the last tree, killed the last game and fished the last fish we will realize that you cannot eat money".
#2MeCha MaRiO JRPosted 7/9/2011 12:28:40 PM
A lot of people will say LA Noire, but I don't think it's a really good game. I'd buy it for $20 or so, then buy the Rockstar Pass for all the free DLC. Only if you're inclined to though.

F.E.A.R. 3 is pretty good if you like FPS games. It's got enough going for it that you'd want to keep playing it for awhile.

If you like dungeon crawlers and looting, then Dungeon Siege III is perfect for you. There's been one or two other releases since, but those are a few of the bigger ones.
---
Xbox Live GT: Black Mesa Inc & Steam ID: JoeBeef
Reading isn't hard if you don't sweat comprehension.
#3bluehat94Posted 7/9/2011 12:44:46 PM
lets see theres portal 2, LA Noire, shadows of the damned, and child of eden and of you have a good PC the witcher 2,and terraria came out and if you have a ps3 infamous 2 came out
---
"Well i actually performed the experiment dozens of times. The bad news is reality doesnt exist. The good news is we have a new cat graveyard" -GLaDOS
#4MeCha MaRiO JRPosted 7/9/2011 12:46:51 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong but I am pretty sure Portal 2 came out just a bit before the Beta. Or maybe it was during the Beta.....

Anyhow, there's that to. Probably the funnest game of all the ones suggested.
---
#5o0stoneduk0o(Topic Creator)Posted 7/9/2011 12:48:09 PM
How is Brink?
---
And only when "we have felled the last tree, killed the last game and fished the last fish we will realize that you cannot eat money".
#6o0stoneduk0o(Topic Creator)Posted 7/9/2011 12:48:09 PM
How is Brink?
---
#7bossk5Posted 7/9/2011 12:48:27 PM
Child Of Eden and EDF IA are both pretty sweet. Dungeon Siege 3 is ok too ( if you don't plan on playing multi)
---
Welcome to Gamefaqs, where for some reason it's ok to bash Americans continually without fear of penalty. I guess we don't count as people here.
#8MeCha MaRiO JRPosted 7/9/2011 12:49:23 PM
Brink is pretty bad from what I understand. Or at least is not worth anything more then say $25 dollars.

If you do get it, get the superior PC version of course.
---
#9bluehat94Posted 7/9/2011 12:49:50 PM
o0stoneduk0o posted...
How is Brink?

i enjoyed it but its not for everyone, id suggest either rent it or buy it used from game stop and turn it back in within a week if you dont like it
---
"Well i actually performed the experiment dozens of times. The bad news is reality doesnt exist. The good news is we have a new cat graveyard" -GLaDOS