This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is Netflix taking forever to load for anyone else?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Is Netflix taking forever to load for anyone else?
4 years ago#1
For the past few days every time I try to log onto Netflix it stays in the loading screen for at least 5 minutes. What's going on?
---
"I wanted to meet interesting and stimulating people of an ancient culture- and kill them" - Full Metal Jacket
http://i.imgur.com/OYGoH.png
4 years ago#2
No problems here.
4 years ago#3
yes.

what really gets me and makes me want to break my controller is when netflix finally loads i find it's missing some key features like "recently watched" etc. so i got to load the damn thing again till i get that option. keep in mind this bug has been going on for ages, long before the now very long load times.
4 years ago#4
^that happens to me too!

So frustrating.
---
"I wanted to meet interesting and stimulating people of an ancient culture- and kill them" - Full Metal Jacket
http://i.imgur.com/OYGoH.png
4 years ago#5
I've had problems since the dashboard beta.
---
I'M RUNNIN' THIS MONKEY FARM NOW, FRANKENSTEIN!!! - Capt. Rhodes, Day of the Dead (1985)
4 years ago#6
You must got the the new slim model like me? My Xbox does the same thing... to the point where I stopped watching Netflix on my 360 and I know it's not my internet connection because my PS3 loads with no problem. The built in wif fi is obviously cheap.
---
BurnerNYG: PS3/ Dam itz IKE: Xbox 360
4 years ago#7
BurnerNYG posted...
You must got the the new slim model like me? My Xbox does the same thing... to the point where I stopped watching Netflix on my 360 and I know it's not my internet connection because my PS3 loads with no problem. The built in wif fi is obviously cheap.

Except I use a wired connection on my slim.
---
I'M RUNNIN' THIS MONKEY FARM NOW, FRANKENSTEIN!!! - Capt. Rhodes, Day of the Dead (1985)
4 years ago#8
Get halfway throw the video and get "Disconnected from Xbox Live"
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Is Netflix taking forever to load for anyone else?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived