This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is Netflix taking forever to load for anyone else?

#1Flying_LigersPosted 7/9/2011 2:48:52 PM
For the past few days every time I try to log onto Netflix it stays in the loading screen for at least 5 minutes. What's going on?
---
"I wanted to meet interesting and stimulating people of an ancient culture- and kill them" - Full Metal Jacket
http://i.imgur.com/OYGoH.png
#2almasbabyPosted 7/9/2011 3:00:40 PM
No problems here.
#3rb10001Posted 7/9/2011 3:08:36 PM
yes.

what really gets me and makes me want to break my controller is when netflix finally loads i find it's missing some key features like "recently watched" etc. so i got to load the damn thing again till i get that option. keep in mind this bug has been going on for ages, long before the now very long load times.
#4Flying_Ligers(Topic Creator)Posted 7/9/2011 3:11:11 PM
^that happens to me too!

So frustrating.
---
"I wanted to meet interesting and stimulating people of an ancient culture- and kill them" - Full Metal Jacket
http://i.imgur.com/OYGoH.png
#5Ginsu VictimPosted 7/9/2011 3:11:11 PM
I've had problems since the dashboard beta.
---
I'M RUNNIN' THIS MONKEY FARM NOW, FRANKENSTEIN!!! - Capt. Rhodes, Day of the Dead (1985)
#6BurnerNYGPosted 7/9/2011 3:14:46 PM
You must got the the new slim model like me? My Xbox does the same thing... to the point where I stopped watching Netflix on my 360 and I know it's not my internet connection because my PS3 loads with no problem. The built in wif fi is obviously cheap.
---
BurnerNYG: PS3/ Dam itz IKE: Xbox 360
#7Ginsu VictimPosted 7/9/2011 3:28:31 PM
BurnerNYG posted...
You must got the the new slim model like me? My Xbox does the same thing... to the point where I stopped watching Netflix on my 360 and I know it's not my internet connection because my PS3 loads with no problem. The built in wif fi is obviously cheap.

Except I use a wired connection on my slim.
---
I'M RUNNIN' THIS MONKEY FARM NOW, FRANKENSTEIN!!! - Capt. Rhodes, Day of the Dead (1985)
#8Alcoholic59Posted 7/9/2011 6:05:37 PM
Get halfway throw the video and get "Disconnected from Xbox Live"