This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

call of duty MP question.

#1tripp13Posted 7/9/2011 2:53:45 PM
out of the current call of duty games which has the all around best Multiplayer for a person just getiing into multiplayer? and are they any differences between games?
---
Gamertag- Inferno1707
#2zerooo0Posted 7/9/2011 3:08:40 PM
MW2 is the most fun but if you whant freindly I would say Black Ops but be warned
if you get Black Ops you will get bored with it alot so have a back up game just
in case. But MW2 is more fun with freinds and all michael myers and Cops and Robbers
and all that.
---
Praise God for he is holy! put this as your sig if you believe
in him and listen to Christian Rap
#3CapwnDPosted 7/9/2011 3:59:02 PM
It's all opinion. I think MW2 was the worst most unbalanced multiplayer out of any COD game ever.

The differences between the last 4 games is minimal, they all have killstreaks and classes. As the games go from oldest to newest you have more options. Some of the older games may have only people who have been playing it for years, so it may be harder to get into. Personally I think BLOPS is the best of the newest one, though my all time favorite is COD3, but that's not the one that the masses seem to be attracted to.
---
As Above, So Below
#4stapler87Posted 7/9/2011 4:01:58 PM
CaPwnD posted...
It's all opinion. I think MW2 was the worst most unbalanced multiplayer out of any COD game ever.

The differences between the last 4 games is minimal, they all have killstreaks and classes. As the games go from oldest to newest you have more options. Some of the older games may have only people who have been playing it for years, so it may be harder to get into. Personally I think BLOPS is the best of the newest one, though my all time favorite is COD3, but that's not the one that the masses seem to be attracted to.

Pretty much sums up everything I could and would have said in this topic.
---
"I have to return some videotapes!" - Patrick Bateman
#5piledriver85Posted 7/9/2011 4:44:13 PM
zerooo0 posted...
MW2 is the most fun but if you whant freindly I would say Black Ops but be warned
if you get Black Ops you will get bored with it alot so have a back up game just
in case. But MW2 is more fun with freinds and all michael myers and Cops and Robbers
and all that.

^^^^^^^^^^^^ Kid Alert!

CoD4 had the best MP of the CoD games on 360 followed by World At War. MW2 was full of cheaters and Black Ops is kinda dulled down from the previous installments.
---
All your internets are belong to me.
PC, 360, Wii, DSi XL
#6lolman7712Posted 7/9/2011 4:47:30 PM
^what
---
Triple Jam is my board. Fan of Kirby, Pokemon, SSB, and PANIC.
Proud to be a brony. http://oprainfall.blogspot.com/
#7piledriver85Posted 7/9/2011 4:48:21 PM
lolman7712 posted...
^what

What?
---
All your internets are belong to me.
PC, 360, Wii, DSi XL
#8CapwnDPosted 7/9/2011 4:55:58 PM
What?
---
As Above, So Below