This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How's the original Fable?

#11DarkPhoenix424Posted 7/9/2011 4:52:28 PM
Fable: The Lost Chapters is excellent and one of the best titles for the original Xbox. The original version (and the one available for download) is good, but is incomplete and not nearly as satisfying as the expanded version.

Fable II was a massive step down, but it wasn't terrible. I still put a ton of time into it and got 1350/1350, but it was a step back for the series. Own III but have not played it yet..
---
Nibelung Valesti
360 GT: ParadiseRegaind
#12MAK0SPosted 7/9/2011 4:55:53 PM
Easy repetitive trash.
---
Blah blah blah religion, blah blah blah politics
Am I cool now?
#13TreewallerPosted 7/9/2011 4:57:59 PM
I see Fable: TLC at HMV's all over the place around here for $13 new. I keep meaning to pick it up.
---
"Hey Sockbaby! You wanna food up with us or what?!"
Game o' the Moment: Hannah Montana - The Movie Game
#14PurestProdigyPosted 7/9/2011 5:02:45 PM
The Lost Chapters is at least better than Fable 2. A little research tells me the original without TLC is slightly better then II based on what they added to TLC
---
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[|||||||||||||]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
#15LotrMorgothPosted 7/9/2011 5:08:40 PM
shield +slow time = no dmg during arena

but seriously Fable was great and TLC was excellent. 2 and 3 really killed the series for me
---
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve. -Bilbo
gamertag: smeaGollum4
#16GobizkuPosted 7/9/2011 5:09:25 PM
MAK0S posted...
Easy repetitive trash.

This. I can't anti-recommend this game enough.

I'll never understand how a boring and extremely generic action/rpg got such rave reviews based purely on the hype and people actually believed it.
---
"Chaos Is Not Entropy...Chaos Is Continual Creation." -Praxis
Preparation For A Coming Darkness