This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Will there ever be/would you like to see a current gen Manhunt?

#1Magist_of_metalPosted 7/9/2011 4:43:05 PM
Or do you think it would be seen in poor taste due to graphics nowadays?
---
*Insert witty boisterous relic of seemingly useless allegory for means of simply amusing a random personage*
#2Worker_8_Posted 7/9/2011 4:45:24 PM
YES. Me and my friends loved taking turns on those games, seeing who could get the "best" kill. I would love a Manhunt game.
#3ZOMG_WTF_BBQPosted 7/9/2011 4:49:27 PM
Manhunt and Bloodrayne are two games I REALLY want a new one of.

I know they are making that arcade Bloodrayne game but it's VERY far from what Bloodrayne used to be.
---
True, it was noble of that animal to hurl itself into the path of that final torpedo.
#4kingbahamut83Posted 7/9/2011 5:04:40 PM
A new manhunt would be awesome...but what is wrong with graphics these days?
---
YEAH! I SAID IT!
Gamertag: AccursedVenom
#5YombieePosted 7/9/2011 5:08:14 PM
I smell a Kinect game in the making....
#6boolzeroPosted 7/9/2011 5:16:15 PM(edited)
Yombiee posted...
I smell a Kinect game in the making....

Yes, because nothing says family fun like sneaking up behind a lunatic and stabbing them in the face repeatedly with a glass bottle until they choke to death on their own blood! Now with Kinect support so that you can take control of the action of your mass murdering hero! Kinect recognizes neck snaps, kidney shiv stabs, cranial baseball bat beat downs, curbstomp and 30 other motion control methods of murdering mayhem!
---
GT: Bool Zero / PSN: BoolZero / Wii:Who uses Wii codes, really?
#7shinobisBACKPosted 7/9/2011 5:17:10 PM
a new manhunt game would be awesome
#8YombieePosted 7/9/2011 5:17:11 PM
Bool, you make me drool.
I love you.
#9stapler87Posted 7/10/2011 7:45:18 AM
Are the Manhunts worth getting for the PC? It's pretty cheap and easily accessible these days. I'm a big Rockstar fan but I missed out on these and The Warriors from last gen. Sadly, I don't think I'll ever be able to play the Warriors... and I love the movie.
---
"I have to return some videotapes!" - Patrick Bateman
#10natevinesPosted 7/10/2011 7:50:41 AM(edited)
a new manhunt would be awesome...but what is wrong with graphics these days?

What he's getting at is that graphics this gen are leaps and bounds ahead of what the PS2 was capable of, so all the brutal murder sequences would look so much more realistic and grotesque than those in the predecessors.

Anyway, the answer to that question is NO, because those who oppose video game violence never seem to get more vocal as graphics advance. They were up in arms for Doom, GTA III, GTA IV, etc.
---
Gamertag- MidgetRifleman