This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Spinning Lights?

#1Ninjamaster5353Posted 7/9/2011 10:05:31 PM
I didn't bother too read all of the manuals, so can someone tell me what two spinning green lights on the controllers home button means
#2MegaCyber09Posted 7/9/2011 10:10:23 PM
Your battery is almost running out. Time to recharge or replace soon.
---
XBL Gamertag: CyberGTX09
"Life is the life of life." - Unknown
#3EfelsielPosted 7/9/2011 10:11:24 PM
this has to be a troll thread.
---
+33 49' 43.20", -85 46' 16.20"
Nintenbro.
#4Ninjamaster5353(Topic Creator)Posted 7/9/2011 10:12:04 PM
Oh TY, I sorta figured that might be it just wasn't 100% positive.
#5IvanKozlovPosted 7/9/2011 11:22:21 PM
Efelsiel posted...
this has to be a troll thread.

Or he just got his Xbox... I had to ask someone what they meant when I first got my Xbox as well.
---
She was divinity's creature that kissed in cold mirrors. A Queen of Snow. Far beyond compare, lips attuned to symmetry, sought Her everywhere.
#6Super CreaturesPosted 7/9/2011 11:27:57 PM
I believe it also happens when you get a notification, such as when one of your friends is online, you earn an achievement, a download completes, or when the 360 can't sign you into messenger.
---
R.I.P. Eve English (Feb. 12, 1968 - Oct. 13, 2010)
Momma Eve, you will be missed.
#7SquallWindbladePosted 7/9/2011 11:55:09 PM
Super Creatures posted...
I believe it also happens when you get a notification, such as when one of your friends is online, you earn an achievement, a download completes, or when the 360 can't sign you into messenger.

Nah, it just blinks your quadrant when those things happen. He's talking about the alternating quadrants, which is the low battery life.

If your controller gives you four red quadrants, though... it's probably going to kill you while you sleep.
---
Current field of study: Game Software Development
SOLVING ALL PROBLEMS WITH THE MAXIMUM POSSIBLE AMOUNT OF BLOODSHED IS JUST THE FURBY WAY.
#8Super CreaturesPosted 7/9/2011 11:58:22 PM
Wait, I thought that was 1 red quadrant, isn't 4 the sign that it isn't going to wait until you're sleeping?
---
R.I.P. Eve English (Feb. 12, 1968 - Oct. 13, 2010)
Momma Eve, you will be missed.
#9SquallWindbladePosted 7/10/2011 5:33:59 PM
Wait, I thought that was 1 red quadrant, isn't 4 the sign that it isn't going to wait until you're sleeping?

No, 1 red quadrant just means it's waiting for you to get within enemy range so it can shut off, then watch you rage against the machine.
---
Current field of study: Game Software Development
SOLVING ALL PROBLEMS WITH THE MAXIMUM POSSIBLE AMOUNT OF BLOODSHED IS JUST THE FURBY WAY.
#10IvanKozlovPosted 7/10/2011 7:50:25 PM(edited)
SquallWindblade posted...

No, 1 red quadrant just means it's waiting for you to get within enemy range so it can shut off, then watch you rage against the machine.

After you Rage Against the Machine, it expects you to do some Killing in the Name of it, and after you do that, its going to send the Bulls on Parade. After a short time, you will finally Wake Up, and Testify to what you did.

(Too much?)
---
If you gun down the messenger, you guarantee that he will be made into a saint. The Martyr of the Free World.