This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

About netflix subscrition.

#1summerclawPosted 7/10/2011 8:33:49 AM
I want to try Netflix since I hear it just came out on Puerto Rico but I got an easy question. Does it end at the trial or do I have to call and cancel it? My english is really bad so I don't want to be forced to make a call and argued with somebody while he is gonna have a hard time understanding me.
---
summerclaw is awesome
People who agree: 0
#2THE gamefreak 212Posted 7/10/2011 8:37:01 AM
As far as I remember when I signed up, you have to cancel it. Now, I didn't actually end up canceling it, since I decided I still wanted it, so I couldn't tell you if you actually have to call somebody or can just do it on the website.
---
"The world is full of kings and queens, who blind your eyes and steal your dreams
It's Heaven And Hell!" Black Sabbath- Heaven And Hell
#3skip_dogPosted 7/10/2011 8:46:21 AM
you can do whenever you like online.
---
gamertag - gc15
psn - gc_15
#4summerclaw(Topic Creator)Posted 7/10/2011 8:48:46 AM
THE gamefreak 212 posted...
As far as I remember when I signed up, you have to cancel it. Now, I didn't actually end up canceling it, since I decided I still wanted it, so I couldn't tell you if you actually have to call somebody or can just do it on the website.

Aww man, I don't want to had to cancel it. That brings me terrible memories of using one of those AOL CD's.
---
summerclaw is awesome
#5elkamaleon21Posted 7/10/2011 3:12:04 PM
Hey 'Claw. I can say this: If you have cable and try Netflix and have any experience with getting movies by any means necessary, Netflix will show you that cable is pretty much worthless and a waste of money at this point.

I don't know about Puerto Rico, but cable is about $70 bucks a month here. Netflix is $10. $20 if you want to add Hulu (though you really don't need to). Savings of 50-60 bucks = cable is gonna be going to the wayside in the not-to-distant-future.
---
360 tag: Remy 2x (message me for an add and we will kill things) ; If you're not on Raptr you havn't heard of it. Go make a profile and add me (Remy2x there).
#6summerclaw(Topic Creator)Posted 7/10/2011 4:30:04 PM(edited)
I don't know what netflix has to do with cable. Who has cable to watch movies?

Edit: Sorry if it sounds jerkish. I'm merely asking a question.
---
summerclaw is awesome
#7elkamaleon21Posted 7/10/2011 4:41:22 PM
No worries. I only meant that if you have Netflix and an internet connection, cable is pretty much worthless now (as in, you might as well switch to Netflix and save yourself some money).
---
360 tag: Remy 2x (message me for an add and we will kill things) ; If you're not on Raptr you havn't heard of it. Go make a profile and add me (Remy2x there).
#8summerclaw(Topic Creator)Posted 7/10/2011 4:43:54 PM
That make sense, though I wanted to try netflix as an alternative to renting movies on the Zune market. My current system right now, but anyway I couldn't get into the trial. =(
---
summerclaw is awesome
#9elkamaleon21Posted 7/10/2011 4:51:12 PM
Yeah, you won't get new movies as soon as Zune with Netflix, but there's still some great content on there you may have missed when it came out.
---