This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Found The Orange Box for $16 bucks.

#11PFGeraciPosted 7/10/2011 1:18:28 PM
It's worth the buy but if you have a half-decent computer, you can get more for cheaper and the TF2 community is incredibly strong still on PC, while the 360 community just pales in comparison.
---
I had bread, I had cheese, and I had an iron. What was I supposed to do?
#12DreadedZer0Posted 7/10/2011 1:21:54 PM
The reason The Orange Box is $16, is because TF2 went free to play about a week or two back, meaning you've got no reason to play the 360 version.
#13MeCha MaRiO JRPosted 7/10/2011 1:55:24 PM
DreadedZer0 posted...
The reason The Orange Box is $16, is because TF2 went free to play about a week or two back, meaning you've got no reason to play the 360 version.

lolwut?

The game has been cheap and even cheaper elsewhere for a few years now. TF2 going F2P on PC has literally no bearing on the console version of The Orange Box being cheap. He would be missing out on an excellent package of games if he ignored it.

Don't post anything if it's so stupid, okay Dreaded?
---
Xbox Live GT: Black Mesa Inc & Steam ID: JoeBeef
Reading isn't hard if you don't sweat comprehension.
#14pothocketPosted 7/10/2011 2:34:41 PM
meaning you've got no reason to play the 360 version.

You mean other than the fact that it's still some of the best MP on Live? Orange Box is an old game but the TF2 community is still very active and it's always easy to find many games going on at once.
---
well I am not like your dad. I worked as a chef at TGIF-Mattson
#15pothocketPosted 7/10/2011 2:35:47 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#16mach25687Posted 7/10/2011 4:06:26 PM
Honestly, get it for PC. You, get more for it especially since TF2 is free now. Also you get a hell of a lot custom stages for most all those game's.

Adding more reply value. And I don't know this but I don't think you get the new weapon's/item's in TF2. I could be wrong, but I haven't play the Xbox version since I got the PC one.
---
Best damn game about Ninja http://www.i-mockery.com/minimocks/ninjagolf/ninjagolf-flashgame.php
Varms.net Great/funny site for gamers.