This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

i may get morrowind for my B-day. How well does it play on the xbox 360?

#51Super CreaturesPosted 7/12/2011 1:15:39 PM
It's a fantastic game in its own right, but the wrong combination of mods can screw it up.

Tell me about it, Not only is it a matter of certain mods not working together, it's a matter of certain mods only working if loaded in the proper order.

And then there are all the dirty GMSTs a lot of modders leave in their mods that only require Morrowind, which can royally **** **** up.
---
R.I.P. Eve English (Feb. 12, 1968 - Oct. 13, 2010)
Momma Eve, you will be missed.
#52SquallWindbladePosted 7/12/2011 6:40:27 PM
Super Creatures posted...
It's a fantastic game in its own right, but the wrong combination of mods can screw it up.

Tell me about it, Not only is it a matter of certain mods not working together, it's a matter of certain mods only working if loaded in the proper order.

And then there are all the dirty GMSTs a lot of modders leave in their mods that only require Morrowind, which can royally **** **** up.

I tried to use the EXE Optimizer before running the MGEGui, and it caused all sorts of freakin glitches. I must've reinstalled the whole freaking thing and re-configured everything about four times before I figured out what was going on.

It seemed to take forever, too. Had I not had Doctor Who running in the background while I did it, I'd have probably gone insane.
---
Current field of study: Game Software Development
SOLVING ALL PROBLEMS WITH THE MAXIMUM POSSIBLE AMOUNT OF BLOODSHED IS JUST THE FURBY WAY.