This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

how's Far Cry Instincts Predator?

#1DieMyBridePosted 7/11/2011 5:01:23 AM
never played the original Far Cry
---
"Resentment is like drinking poison, but waiting for the other person to die." - Carrie Fisher
#2Boogs34Posted 7/11/2011 5:02:23 AM
the original is the best of the series...
#3Halo_ForeverPosted 7/11/2011 5:04:51 AM
Decent, but I'd suggest using forms of autoaim if you want to hit something. The expansion that comes with it is pretty nifty.
---
Poet Eliot had it all wrong....
#4seb03Posted 7/11/2011 5:18:07 AM
You get a good amount of content but they really messed up the aiming controls. Unplayable for me
---
"and when PS3 goes down you have to change your bank account and the locks on your door."
#5sonicteam2k1Posted 7/11/2011 5:19:24 AM
seb03 posted...
You get a good amount of content but they really messed up the aiming controls. Unplayable for me

This. They did a much better job on the regular Xbox. I had bought it, then traded it in because it was so unplayable. Then went and bought both games on Xbox and had a blast.

I also played the original Far Cry on PC and hated it.
---
See The Game Collection
http://www.gamespot.com/users/nights_team2k7/games_table?mode=own
#6luke1001Posted 7/11/2011 5:21:13 AM
It's pretty decent. The aiming is a little off but you'll get used to it.
---
50mil for The Ladyboy. I'd take it back to Liverpool and tell them it's ****ed and want a refund.
#7stawg007Posted 7/11/2011 5:22:51 AM
its one of the worst games iv played this gen

the map editor can be fun online, pretty much do whatever you want

but in terms of single player and the game mechanics, it's horrendous
---
Sivis Pacem Parabellum
#8luke1001Posted 7/11/2011 5:24:00 AM
sonicteam2k1 posted...
seb03 posted...

This. They did a much better job on the regular Xbox. I had bought it, then traded it in because it was so unplayable. Then went and bought both games on Xbox and had a blast.

Why? I loved it. Well I did until you get to those bloody monsters.
---
50mil for The Ladyboy. I'd take it back to Liverpool and tell them it's ****ed and want a refund.
#9luke1001Posted 7/11/2011 5:24:37 AM
It really isn't that bad.
---
#10sonicteam2k1Posted 7/11/2011 5:29:08 AM
luke1001 posted...
sonicteam2k1 posted...
seb03 posted...

Why? I loved it. Well I did until you get to those bloody monsters.

I just couldn't get in to it for some reason. I played it for the first time about two months ago and it just wasn't my cup of tea.
---
See The Game Collection
http://www.gamespot.com/users/nights_team2k7/games_table?mode=own