This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

MS should make their next gen console compatitable with Direct X12.

#11bluehat94Posted 7/11/2011 11:12:40 AM
BingSanpao posted...
It would be next gen, however. A step up from simply buffing up graphics and kinnect.

it would be so expensive though, the current gen handles physics pretty well without one, im sure they'll come up with a cheaper alternative that still works really well or who knows maybe physics chips will be cheaper to make by the next gen, but i wouldnt hold my breath
---
"Well i actually performed the experiment dozens of times. The bad news is reality doesnt exist. The good news is we have a new cat graveyard" -GLaDOS
#12SS_MetalSonicPosted 7/11/2011 11:25:18 AM
dx12! dx12! dx12!
---
PSWiiPC60DS -- Crysis WH, Crysis 2 , SuperMario Bros, SC :Conviction , LIMBO
NBA 2K 11, God of war 3, Mortal Kombat , Killzone 3, Mass effect 2 , Alan Wake
#13runuts27Posted 7/11/2011 11:46:21 AM
DX12 will probably be out next year packaged with Windows 8, so it's not unlikely.
---
I'm interested in this...
#14bluehat94Posted 7/11/2011 12:52:03 PM
runuts27 posted...
DX12 will probably be out next year packaged with Windows 8, so it's not unlikely.

DX11 isnt even at .1 yet, i seriously doubt it will be out by next year considering we haven't even seen the full extent of its abilities yet
---
"Well i actually performed the experiment dozens of times. The bad news is reality doesnt exist. The good news is we have a new cat graveyard" -GLaDOS
#15SragentThomPosted 7/11/2011 1:38:47 PM
" im sure they'll come up with a cheaper alternative that still works really well or who knows maybe physics chips will be cheaper to make by the next gen, "

Adding more chips add to the overall cost of the system.
---
Halo fans are like the Zerg. They'll attack in infinite numbers, and will attack anything that is not their own kind.
"Sherardy"