This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

MS should make their next gen console compatitable with Direct X12.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. MS should make their next gen console compatitable with Direct X12.
4 years ago#11
BingSanpao posted...
It would be next gen, however. A step up from simply buffing up graphics and kinnect.

it would be so expensive though, the current gen handles physics pretty well without one, im sure they'll come up with a cheaper alternative that still works really well or who knows maybe physics chips will be cheaper to make by the next gen, but i wouldnt hold my breath
---
"Well i actually performed the experiment dozens of times. The bad news is reality doesnt exist. The good news is we have a new cat graveyard" -GLaDOS
4 years ago#12
dx12! dx12! dx12!
---
PSWiiPC60DS -- Crysis WH, Crysis 2 , SuperMario Bros, SC :Conviction , LIMBO
NBA 2K 11, God of war 3, Mortal Kombat , Killzone 3, Mass effect 2 , Alan Wake
4 years ago#13
DX12 will probably be out next year packaged with Windows 8, so it's not unlikely.
---
I'm interested in this...
4 years ago#14
runuts27 posted...
DX12 will probably be out next year packaged with Windows 8, so it's not unlikely.

DX11 isnt even at .1 yet, i seriously doubt it will be out by next year considering we haven't even seen the full extent of its abilities yet
---
"Well i actually performed the experiment dozens of times. The bad news is reality doesnt exist. The good news is we have a new cat graveyard" -GLaDOS
4 years ago#15
" im sure they'll come up with a cheaper alternative that still works really well or who knows maybe physics chips will be cheaper to make by the next gen, "

Adding more chips add to the overall cost of the system.
---
Halo fans are like the Zerg. They'll attack in infinite numbers, and will attack anything that is not their own kind.
"Sherardy"
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. MS should make their next gen console compatitable with Direct X12.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived