This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I need help with my TV dont know where to turn

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. I need help with my TV dont know where to turn
5 years ago#1
My Vizio LCD gives me the "no signal" display for every input available. I unplugged everything and tried again with same result. There was a thunderstorm last night, and i swear lightning touched my house or at least next to the house. Could this have something to do with it? Has anyone ever heard of this?
Hate is Baggage. Life is too short to be pissed off all the time. Its just not worth it.
Now playing: Earthbound
(message deleted)
5 years ago#3
every input with every source, i have my cable and 360 on hdmi 1 and 2 av (n64) does not work either and neither does the coax
Hate is Baggage. Life is too short to be pissed off all the time. Its just not worth it.
(message deleted)
5 years ago#5
thank you for responding. im currently on live chat with viz sup
5 years ago#6
Any news man??? I swear this happened to an old TV so I'm curious if you got any info?
Pokemon FC: 0904-5158-2126
Yeah I am a Christian, but not the kind you think you know.
5 years ago#7
vizio told me it probably needs a new main board and that it is possible the lightning is what did it. since i dont have a warranty ill have to take it to a local repair shop or just buy a new tv.
5 years ago#8
Buy a new tv bro. Repair bill for labor will be 100 to 275 and the part will be a good 60 to 180 area if I am not mistaken.

My pannys sound went out and it took them 3 months in the shop to replace the motherboard and speakers claiming the part was on back order even though it was a 2010 model (repaired late 2010).

So expect a long wait aswell.
GT: CleansingMoon
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. I need help with my TV dont know where to turn

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived