This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Help me please!!!

#11buff4los4brs18Posted 7/12/2011 10:17:45 AM
Homer I have this problem too, when my controller vibrates sometimes...

It's because I dropped the controller too many times and the battery pack loosens when ever it vibrates, causing the controller to shut off....as if I'm taking off the battery pack to put new ones in.
Maybe it was because of dropping it sometimes? That's my only guess.

Good Luck
---
Psn/Xbl gt= xxFLESHYxx
#12SquallWindbladePosted 7/12/2011 10:18:40 AM
The battery indicator is irrelevant - your controller thinks the batteries are dying, and that's what matters.

It could be a bad controller.
---
Current field of study: Game Software Development
SOLVING ALL PROBLEMS WITH THE MAXIMUM POSSIBLE AMOUNT OF BLOODSHED IS JUST THE FURBY WAY.
#13HulkxxSMASHPosted 7/12/2011 10:21:33 AM
HomerJAY33 posted...
Wish I did only have 1 controller. Is it normal for the center of controller to blink all the time? I tried to resync controller does same thing

It's not trying to sync, it's telling you the batteries are running low. I'd definitely suggest it's a problem with the connection between the battery pack and controller.

As to which it is - without another battery and/or controller it could be quite tricky to figure out
#14Edwin LimPosted 7/12/2011 10:21:54 AM
No its not normal for the light to be blinking. My wireless does this after 6 months old or so. I figured the problem has something to do with the battery pack connection wearing off or something due to repeated taking out and replacing of the battery capsule. I switched to a wired controller and all these problems disappeared.
---
Driving a PC racer with the keyboard is about as effective as typing an e-mail with your car's steering wheel. ~ Brian Ekberg
#15Sailor GoonPosted 7/12/2011 10:22:48 AM
Well you've said its 3/4 full so its either:

-faulty controller
-something is disrupting the wireless signal

The fact you say its working fine with Mass Effect leaves me to guess its not the first point
---
As told to me by Gamefaqs admin: They hire 17 year olds as moderators!
XBL: DanGogh78, PSN: DanGogh
#16TravisCombsPosted 7/12/2011 10:50:49 AM
I've heard of this issue before with various games. The only solution I can think of, is that perhaps at the point it's telling you to reconnect your controller, the game tells your controller to vibrate, but the vibrate mechanism is somehow messed up. So try turning vibrations off if they're on, and see if that helps. If it does, it's your controller.
---
Intel Core i5-760 @ 3.52GHz | 4GB G.Skill 1600MHz DDR3 | Radeon HD5670 512MB | Gigabyte GA-P55A-UD3 | Antec Neo Eco 520C | Antec 300 Illusion | Windows 7 x64