This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Ipod as USB Storage Device

#1Skimpy016Posted 7/12/2011 5:19:27 PM
I have a Ipod nano and I my Xbox 360 can see it when I plug it in. I know when you want to use a device for storage (gamertags, saves, etc.) you have to configure it. I just got a new hard drive and I configured it like that and it gave me big problems sense I deleted the hdds.bin or whatever the file it called. So my question is, if I configure my Ipod nano through the memory settings on the Xbox 360, will I mess any system files that come on the Ipod so I won't be able to use the Ipod as its supposed to be used? (like having the main menu and be able to be deteched as a Ipod on iTunes). I still want to use it as a Ipod after im done transferring my saves to my new hard drive. Because with me hard drive, my xbox only see's it being a USB device, not a hard drive so it can only by a maxiumum of 16 GBs. I just got it back from being fixed and I don't want to cause more trouble with my Ipod. Thank you in advance for the help.
#2her0finityPosted 7/12/2011 5:23:44 PM
http://www.google.com/search?q=ipod+storage+device+xbox+360&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a
---
I hope someone sets you on fire her0- MadcowVII
oh hero will you marry me- star52789x2