This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Metro: Last Light gameplay

#1Santo3485Posted 7/15/2011 12:25:31 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVTWFZF44qU&feature=player_embedded

I loved Metro 2033 and the sequel looks sweet.
---
If I were the man I was five years ago, I'd take a flamethrower to this place!
Al Pacino
#2Sailor GoonPosted 7/15/2011 12:44:10 PM
Lets hope the console version looks that nice.
---
As told to me by Gamefaqs admin: They hire 17 year olds as moderators!
XBL: DanGogh78, PSN: DanGogh
#3bluehat94Posted 7/15/2011 12:45:13 PM
i like that you can pick and choose your battles, also the stealth looks to have been improved, that was pretty cool when he sot at the pot and a soldier walked over which allowed for a silent kill, i also noticed that there was destructible cover
---
"Dude nevermind. You simply dont have the cognitive capacity to comprehend whats going on here."-xXHighBoostXx
#4bluehat94Posted 7/15/2011 12:48:21 PM
Sailor Goon posted...

sorry for the double post, but i think that was the console version
---
"Dude nevermind. You simply dont have the cognitive capacity to comprehend whats going on here."-xXHighBoostXx
#5rdking96Posted 7/15/2011 12:55:11 PM
Looks great! It didn't show an ammo count which makes me worried that they removed the ammo economics of the game (something I personally enjoyed, I know some others did not).

And yes I agree the stealth does look to be improved. Knifing seems more fluid, and the enemies don't seem to have catlike senses in the dark.

Also, any game with a minigun is "A" okay in my book! :D
---
360 Gamertag:The Sticky Emu
#6Santo3485(Topic Creator)Posted 7/15/2011 1:03:20 PM
Sailor Goon posted...

I too believe that it was the console version.
---
If I were the man I was five years ago, I'd take a flamethrower to this place!
Al Pacino
#7luke1001Posted 7/15/2011 1:13:41 PM
Looks awesome!
---
50mil for The Ladyboy. I'd take it back to Liverpool and tell them it's ****ed and want a refund.
#8EnemyWithin88Posted 7/15/2011 1:44:23 PM
I'm on my way to completing a my first play through of the original metro and I love it. Board is pretty dead though. Its a shame more people aren't playing it. I was asking around for tips on their as theres a few mechanics that im not sure on but its really fun and grabs ahold of me like alot of games have failed to in a long time. I'm thinking of picking up the book after I finish my lovecraft collection and my oblivion book.
---
Play Slow Die Ignorant
#9bluehat94Posted 7/15/2011 1:47:30 PM
EnemyWithin88 posted...
I'm on my way to completing a my first play through of the original metro and I love it. Board is pretty dead though. Its a shame more people aren't playing it. I was asking around for tips on their as theres a few mechanics that im not sure on but its really fun and grabs ahold of me like alot of games have failed to in a long time. I'm thinking of picking up the book after I finish my lovecraft collection and my oblivion book.

good luck with that, ive been looking for the book for the last year, and i cant find it anywhere, no one seems to sell it, i haven't checked amazon in a while for the book, so you could check there
---
#10vigorm0rtisPosted 7/15/2011 2:37:40 PM
First book's rare, but there are a few on sale on Amazon right now. Second book's still pretty easy to come by.
---
It's a wand that poops glitter! What's gooder than that? -- Jake, Adventure Time