This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What's the name of that game...

#1_Lime_Slime_Posted 7/15/2011 3:42:35 PM
...I don't even know if it's out or not but you play as a soldier who has to protect a witch. The gameplay reminded me of God of War, kind of a beat 'em up style game. I know that isn't much information to go on, but it's all I have.
---
"I have to admire your prudent nature. Why get caught up in action, ya know? And results..." ~Yes Man
#2almasbabyPosted 7/15/2011 3:44:11 PM
Knight's Contract?
#3_Lime_Slime_(Topic Creator)Posted 7/15/2011 3:55:28 PM
Yep, that's it and apparently it's absolutely terrible! lol
Thanks man.
---
"I have to admire your prudent nature. Why get caught up in action, ya know? And results..." ~Yes Man
#4almasbabyPosted 7/15/2011 4:10:34 PM
You're welcome. I haven't played it, but I might rent it one of these days.
#5DuwstaiPosted 7/15/2011 6:17:04 PM
Go buy Demons Souls for ps3
---
XBL: eL Sm3gmA, H2K CoBrA ::: PSN: Smegtico
"so continue to not care, while a bunch of fat pre teen kids teabag you"- shrub999
#6bluehat94Posted 7/15/2011 6:25:17 PM
Duwstai posted...
Go buy Demons Souls for ps3

or he could wait for dark souls which is the same game basically but its multiplat
---
"Dude nevermind. You simply dont have the cognitive capacity to comprehend whats going on here."-xXHighBoostXx
#7DuwstaiPosted 7/15/2011 7:37:11 PM(edited)
"or he could wait for dark souls which is the same game basically but its multiplat"

Its not the same game at all... what the hell are you talking about?

Thats like saying every sequel ever is the same thing basically.

Even if they are extremely similar, theres a million ways the game could fall short of the original.

And assuming he has both systems, waiting for the sequel to come out doesnt make any sense at all. He would have to wait, and pay 60$ instead of 20 now.. and there is no telling if the game will live up to the original.

If he only has a 360, that would be one thing, but unless I am missing something that wasnt clarified in this topic, so your post doesnt make sense.
---
"so continue to not care, while a bunch of fat pre teen kids teabag you"- shrub999
#8bluehat94Posted 7/15/2011 7:38:40 PM
Duwstai posted...
"or he could wait for dark souls which is the same game basically but its multiplat"

Its not the same game at all... what the hell are you talking about?

Thats like saying every sequel ever is the same thing basically.

Even if they are extremely similar, theres a million ways the game could fall short of the original.

And assuming he has both systems, waiting for the sequel to come out doesnt make any sense at all. He would have to wait, and pay 60$ instead of 20 now.. and there is no telling if the game will live up to the original.

If he only has a 360, that would be one thing, but unless I am missing something that wasnt clarified in this topic, so your post doesnt make sense.

woah dont get your panties in a bunch there, i was just saying that since dark souls is almost out he could get that instead, since the plays pretty much the same as the first
---
"Dude nevermind. You simply dont have the cognitive capacity to comprehend whats going on here."-xXHighBoostXx
#9DuwstaiPosted 7/15/2011 7:41:25 PM
"woah dont get your panties in a bunch there, i was just saying that since dark souls is almost out he could get that instead, since the plays pretty much the same as the first"

Lol didnt mean to come off as hostile, just saying I dont really understand the logic there. If he wants a good game to play, there is an awesome one out now for 20$.

Waiting for a similar game that will cost 60$, and hasnt proven itself to be great like the first just doesnt make sense to me.
---
#10bluehat94Posted 7/15/2011 7:47:49 PM
Duwstai posted...
"woah dont get your panties in a bunch there, i was just saying that since dark souls is almost out he could get that instead, since the plays pretty much the same as the first"

Lol didnt mean to come off as hostile, just saying I dont really understand the logic there. If he wants a good game to play, there is an awesome one out now for 20$.

Waiting for a similar game that will cost 60$, and hasnt proven itself to be great like the first just doesnt make sense to me.

i was going on the logic that sequels tend to be better than the original in games, and that since this is the 360 board i automatically assume he only has a 360 unless he states otherwise
---