This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

LA NOIRE is so boring if your tired.

#1oasisbeyondPosted 7/16/2011 3:43:23 PM
Is it just me, but if your just a little tired while playing this game, it's time to shut it off right away. If you can't listen or pay attention to the answers you are screwed. Why is there no button to replay their answers?

Anyways cool game, and my first full priced game since re5... I don't think it was worth it in the end, but I bought it more to make a movie with my new hd card.
Anyways I'm going back to 20$ games woot!

Oh and LA NOIRE 2 has amazing potential, just add more stuff, and make some creepy cases. Why isn't their anything that scary or spooky? Also change the cases up, not always investigate ask question, run or drive after quilty person. Really change it up, put some twists.
#2TrugamerPosted 7/16/2011 3:49:20 PM
Oh the game has twists they just all suck and make you hate the game and your main character and uh well better not spoil

And yeah the game is impossible to play late night makes you get droopy real fast
#3_S0FTButtCheeksPosted 7/16/2011 3:50:33 PM
I like gettin droopy... real droopy.
---
Ya'll sloppy drunk, I stay whiskey neat
Broncos > poop > your favorite team.
#4oasisbeyond(Topic Creator)Posted 7/16/2011 3:59:02 PM
Yeah I like the game actually. But man, if I'm just a little tired... Forget it. The game needs a little more, the side missions are cool and all, but the rest feels like Rockstar told Twema Bondi to just add for people to waste time. Finding 90+ cars? They almost all look the same lol. Finding landmarks? press 0 when you see a camera? wow. Why not give us a camera to to take our own picture, now that would be worth it.Finding newspapers that show movies that make no sense at all to us And finding film? I didn't even find one yet lol, where in the world are these things.

Good rental though, man, I can't believe I waste 49.99, oh well it was 10$ off lol. I learned my lesson, next full price game will be Skyrim, cuz it's gona take me over 60 hours easily.
#5ShawnKemp40Posted 7/16/2011 4:08:37 PM
Speaking of Droopy, what game have Droopy the Dog in it?
---
Fecal matter, at this said moment, transcended; from abstract theory in to a more literal configuration.
#6mykal2Posted 7/16/2011 4:32:28 PM
If you think the newspapers don't make sense, you're doing it wrong.
#7takidigits2005Posted 7/16/2011 4:39:42 PM
L.A. Noire bored the hell out of me even when I wasn't tired. I enjoyed the first three or so hours, but after that the game just became tedious to play. Also, I agree that if you're tired you won't always catch someone when they're lying.
---
"You know I can't play without a GUI -TAR string, n-n-n-n-n-nephew!!!" --- Uncle Pecos
#8oasisbeyond(Topic Creator)Posted 7/16/2011 4:42:23 PM
It's bad because, sometimes, someone comes in my room and I didn't hear the answer or question. I get 3 out 15 right sometimes lol.
#9765351Posted 7/16/2011 4:48:58 PM(edited)
Why is there no button to replay their answers?

back button (or was it start?). it's just text but that's the best you got

and yes, the collectibles in the game are horrible. l can't believe they put the get all cars in there when it's almost impossible to tell them apart.
---
Best Show - Madoka Magica:
http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii184/leetshoe/1297526985307.png