This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is anyone else excited for fruit ninja kinect?

#1aya469Posted 7/18/2011 1:03:02 PM
Game is gonna be off the chain as long as they get some fairly accurate motion tracking down, cannot wait!
---
I have a feeling that Rage is going to poo on everything else released this year, long live id!
#2ReeGPosted 7/18/2011 1:05:09 PM
YES

i'm pleased with my $99 on sale Kinect and Child Of Eden so far. Sports is good fun once in a while too. Really want fruit ninja tho
---
Currently Playing : Fear 3, LA Noire, Dirt 3, Duke Nukem Forever, BFBC2, MK9, Zelda Wind Waker
#3WarzorePosted 7/18/2011 1:05:12 PM
excited? no basically all you do is swing your arms around to chop things up repetitively thats all.
#4bluehat94Posted 7/18/2011 1:05:26 PM
meh, ive had it on my ipod touch for a over year already, what could the kinect version possibly add
---
"Dude nevermind. You simply dont have the cognitive capacity to comprehend whats going on here."-xXHighBoostXx
#5GangstaGoadsPosted 7/18/2011 1:15:27 PM
anything on kinect makes me gag
BUt chopping fruit over and over?
i will pass
---
yup I am cool
#6aya469(Topic Creator)Posted 7/18/2011 1:18:01 PM
bluehat94 posted...
meh, ive had it on my ipod touch for a over year already, what could the kinect version possibly add

I've had it on my iphone for quite a while as well and I find it to be a blast and the fact its coming out with kinect support in the form of a downloadable title, to be honest, this is kind of what I was looking for when I purchased my kinect last year.

Don't get me wrong I want full retail titles such as kinect sports and child of eden, but when kinect launched I was looking forward to smaller, cheaper DLC titles that are less of a financial risk to the consumer. The fact that its taken almost a year since the launch of the kinect to get one of these titles out is a massive dropping of the proverbial "ball" by MS if you ask me, but I definitely welcome these types of titles for my kinect and hope to continue to see more of them down the road
---
I have a feeling that Rage is going to poo on everything else released this year, long live id!
#7XtremeWRATH360Posted 7/18/2011 1:25:26 PM
This is the amazing potential that you guys talked about right?
---
Juan is........NUMBER 1!
XtremeWRATH-Gamertag
#8ReeGPosted 7/18/2011 1:32:08 PM
aya469 posted...
bluehat94 posted...
Don't get me wrong I want full retail titles such as kinect sports and child of eden, but when kinect launched I was looking forward to smaller, cheaper DLC titles that are less of a financial risk to the consumer.

To be honest I don't even feel Child of eden and Kinect sports are satisfactory as full retail titles.
Generally speaking though, the way people speak about kinect it's as if costs your life savings and promised to change the world lol

I've had good fun out of it and got my $99 worth in the 2 weeks i've had it now. Anything that comes out from here on is a bonus to me.
---
Currently Playing : Fear 3, LA Noire, Dirt 3, Duke Nukem Forever, BFBC2, MK9, Zelda Wind Waker
#9ZashulePosted 7/18/2011 1:34:05 PM
GangstaGoads posted...
BUt chopping fruit over and over?
i will pass

Coming Soon... Cooking Mama Kinect!
---
Currently working on: Dragon Age Origins, WP7 Games, Thrillville: OTR, Alan Wake, Borderlands
Current XBOX GS: 58,335 Next Goal: 60,000
#10Arucard05Posted 7/18/2011 1:35:18 PM

Translation: I've never played a Kinect game.
---
You should buy Beyond Good and Evil HD. Seriously, please?