This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is anyone else excited for fruit ninja kinect?

#21NeoLegoPosted 7/20/2011 7:39:00 AM
Not sure what your rude comments mean "MRL3G3ND". I'm a 5th generation gamer who loves to enjoy games with my kids. Whether we are playing Toy Story 3 or Kinect Adventures we have a blast. My first year old just discovered Mrs. Splosion man and she loves it.

Back on topic I am excited for Fruit Ninja, for whatever reason I choose to be. neo
#22MRL3G3NDPosted 7/21/2011 8:05:40 AM
NeoLego posted...
Not sure what your rude comments mean "MRL3G3ND". I'm a 5th generation gamer who loves to enjoy games with my kids. Whether we are playing Toy Story 3 or Kinect Adventures we have a blast. My first year old just discovered Mrs. Splosion man and she loves it.

Back on topic I am excited for Fruit Ninja, for whatever reason I choose to be. neo

Yeah not meant to be rude, but I (in my opinion), think that when the topic says ARE YOU excited for fruit ninja...we mean you the poster. You yourself would not be excited for fruit ninja if you didn't have any kids, so it's misleading...it would be better if your kids were here to post their enthusiasm...then it would make perfect sense...

You see there is little to no excitement for an iphone game rehashed for the kinect on a hardcore console...by people coming here representing their kids enthusiasm is misleading.
---
Tactical Gaming At It's Best!!!!
Tora Bora Assault-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G16TrLl9Ykk
#23PinappleExpressPosted 7/21/2011 8:30:35 AM
Nothing about being a fruity ninja sounds off the chain to me.
---
You know what time it is, keep on rolling baby!
#24beds2Posted 7/21/2011 8:43:18 AM
I'm buying the game even though I don't have Kinect >_<
---
Gamers make me sick.
#25PrinceYoshiPosted 7/21/2011 8:44:53 AM
I am... can't wait.