This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The new update added two new features in case you're wondering.

#31Ryan2002Posted 7/26/2011 8:03:20 PM
GoBiZkU posted...
ccw47 posted...
there he goes again folks, trying to scare you into his call in scam so he can keep his meaningless "job". why not go do something useful with your life bra?

It actually has more to do with your bank when they notice a charge being sent from two different addresses at once. Fraud prevention.

Informing =/= scaring. Nice try though.

I was inferring that you can change your address on the site, then cancel your autorenew, then change your address back after it's turned off. No charges will be sent from the "faux" address you make as you arne't renewing anything or buying anything while that address is on your profile.

Auto is on, need to turn it off?
change address to IN address
cancel auto renew
change it back

Unless the system changes it to "autorenew" when you change your address back, then you should be ok.
---
A Jose Canseco bat? Tell me...you didn't pay money for this.
http://www.zreomusic.com/Zelda25.jpg =-= http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2v965tv&s=7
#32ATARIJAWAPosted 7/26/2011 8:05:28 PM
How come I didn't get the update yet? I've been on every day this week. And yes, I am in The US.
---
Sigging yourself, sad or awesome?
-- SuperHappyBomb
#33RenamonPosted 7/26/2011 8:46:29 PM
ATARIJAWA posted...
How come I didn't get the update yet? I've been on every day this week. And yes, I am in The US.

Because the update was 2 weeks ago?
---
Movies that I believe will come true: Wall-E, Idiocracy
Halo 1 > all other Halo games
#34ATARIJAWAPosted 7/26/2011 11:39:10 PM
Well I didn;t get one two weeks ago either. I haven't gotten one in quite a long time.
---
Sigging yourself, sad or awesome?
-- SuperHappyBomb
#35ccw47Posted 7/28/2011 2:06:51 PM
i bought new dlc since i changed my state to Illinois and never had a problem. if micro wants to ban my gt or whatever, go for it. that would be the good excuse for me to ditch console scam and get a new gaming pc.
---
FIREARMS!
because you can't defend free speech....with your mouth!